Count Until a Male Posts

Creature from the Depths of Hell Itself said:
It's funny that the girls don't understand that they're supposed to start counting at one regardless of how many of us dudes decrease the already negative counter.

Oh I understand it all right but....is there seriously a point to a thread like this where the gender ratio is so heavily skewed against that there's absolutely no point to attempting to count aside from postcount+++++++++++?

Baby Luigi said:
Creature from the Depths of Hell Itself said:
It's funny that the girls don't understand that they're supposed to start counting at one regardless of how many of us dudes decrease the already negative counter.
Oh I understand it all right but....is there seriously a point to a thread like this where the gender ratio is so heavily skewed against that there's absolutely no point to attempting to count aside from postcount+++++++++++?
Yeah. Assertion of dominance.

Negative Two

So postcount++++++++. got it.

y'know, counting in the negatives still technically qualifies as counting, so you guys technically are breaking rules. adding a - in front of a number doesn't change the fact that it's counting.

Baby Luigi said:
y'know, counting in the negatives still technically qualifies as counting, so you guys technically are breaking rules. adding a - in front of a number doesn't change the fact that it's counting.
Fair point, but one I'll ignore.
We need a mod to change the name of this thread to "count backwards until a female posts".

Back