• 90-95%

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

SuperNick3DLand

nickicksbutt7 on the main SuperMarioWiki
What would you rate this game?

I say 90-95% because I believe this game has a lot of stuff going for it.

and I gave the option to change your vote, im just going off how it looks right now.

It's impossible to rate a game that hasn't been released yet.

I used my rating for this topic, which was 0%, because why the fuck would you review a game that you haven't played.

I dont know about less than 70%
Though I dont know, if I end up playing with this and I dont enjoy, I might throw in the towel and give up.

For the record, this was his original post.
SuperNick3DLand said:
This forum has gotten terrible, im sorry, but there are just too many pessemists in here, how can you even say the game is less than 70%, no way, are you out of your mind, there are many many forums better than this.

I'm not going to report you for it, you haven't done anything wrong. I just found it a good quote for a laugh or two.

Nabber said:
I'm not going to report you for it, you haven't done anything wrong. I just found it a good quote for a laugh or two.
I got mad, im sorry, you have a reasonable opinion, it still does resemble the past games in many ways, cant get around that.

I wouldn't actually give it a 0%, I just thought this topic was stupid. You need to play a game to fully understand it. For instance, I thought NSMB2 was going to be bad when I bough it. After playing it, I realized it was horrible.

I rate the game 86%, with particular praise going toward the improved killstreak system, the subplot about Peach's terminal breast cancer and the deep and involved branching path system featuring seven different endings. Points were deducted for killing off Waluigi in the opening cutscene and the poorly implemented stealth knife kill system, which I feel detract from the strong and realistic gunplay the Mario series is known for.

Nabber said:
For the record, this was his original post.
SuperNick3DLand said:
This forum has gotten terrible, im sorry, but there are just too many pessemists in here, how can you even say the game is less than 70%, no way, are you out of your mind, there are many many forums better than this.

It's not just these forums FYI. GameFAQs is like this too

Glowsquid said:
I rate the game 86%, with particular praise going toward the improved killstreak system, the subplot about Peach's terminal breast cancer and the deep and involved branching path system featuring seven different endings. Points were deducted for killing off Waluigi in the opening cutscene and the poorly implemented stealth knife kill system, which I feel detract from the strong and realistic gunplay the Mario series is known for.
dafuq did i just read

Glowsquid said:
Nah, I give it a 90% for the addition of tomahawks and grenade launchers, adding DK, Katniss Everdeen, and Spongebob as playable characters, and the cameo of Non-Specific Action Figure.

Glowsquid said:

Honestly, you're being a little generous. Nintendo clearly didn't pay attention to the angle of the dangle and really missed out on an opportunity for a racing sequence to the hospital during Peach's pregnancy. 7/10 overall; disappointingly enjoyable.

Ghost Nappa said:
i haven't played it yet. No one here has. we cannot rate a game we have not played.

EDIT:
Legault said:
Glowsquid said:

Honestly, you're being a little generous. Nintendo clearly didn't pay attention to the angle of the dangle and really missed out on an opportunity for a racing sequence to the hospital during Peach's pregnancy. 7/10 overall; disappointingly enjoyable.
I give it a 3/10 when there's an aerial view of Peach's Castle with zipper sounds and sound effects of fabric flying

Legault said:
Glowsquid said:

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
Ghost Nappa said:
i haven't played it yet. No one here has. we cannot rate a game we have not played.

EDIT:
Legault said:
Glowsquid said:

I give it a 3/10 when there's an aerial view of Peach's Castle with zipper sounds and sound effects of fabric flying
I believe it deserves 6/10. The gun animation and the tomahawk throwing had pretty good effects. Also when you kill the blood is pretty realistic. The player height could be increased though. And I liked the assassination of Peach while she was pregnant. I also enjoyed the cameo of the Easter Bunny to improve standards. All the animation except the guns was pretty terrible.

YoshiMonsta said:
Legault said:
Glowsquid said:

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
Ghost Nappa said:

EDIT:
Legault said:
Glowsquid said:

I believe it deserves 6/10. The gun animation and the tomahawk throwing had pretty good effects. Also when you kill the blood is pretty realistic. The player height could be increased though. And I liked the assassination of Peach while she was pregnant. I also enjoyed the cameo of the Easter Bunny to improve standards. All the animation except the guns was pretty terrible.

I changed my mind.

10/10.

The bad language was pretty authentic, and I loved it when Bowser fell into a pit of coins, to follow Peach, while Mario laughed mercilessly about the killings he had done while they drowned in the coins that he had collected in that level.

100/10
I loved it when yoshi got plastic surgery and removed his nose, replacing his with Luigi's and the other way around. I loved it when Bowser ate yoshi and left baby yoshi to carry on the legacy.

Back