Should a Big Eight character be killed off?

Which Big Eight character would you like to see killed off?

• Mario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luigi

• Peach

• Toad

• Yoshi

• Wario

• Donkey Kong

• Bowser

• None, of course!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who? Tumble? Yeah, that's a good one.

400 posts.

i do agree the storyline of Mario going into depression and turning evil does snd facinatingbut a bit to dark,violent and imagine Mario laughing:
mwah,mwah,mwah!

Yoshi Mastar said:
Toad could already have died since he hasn't been in an actual role in any of the real games. Replace Toad with Toadsworth, but keep the group of Mushroom People that look exactly the same.

All the others have too high of a role and have too many games.

Having Mario seem like he died but have him come back a couple games later would be awesome, not to mention a huge jump in a continuing plot/storyline.

Perhaps Toad was in SMS as the Red Hat Toad? Hmm... well, he was always more of a species than a character. Same with Yoshi.

Perhaps Toad was in SMS as the Red Hat Toad? Hmm... well, he was always more of a species than a character.

That wasn't always the case. Ah, the good old days before Paper Mario...

Son_of_Suns said:
Perhaps Toad was in SMS as the Red Hat Toad? Hmm... well, he was always more of a species than a character.

That wasn't always the case. Ah, the good old days before Paper Mario...

Excessive quoting go! Actually, he was introduced in Super Mario Bros, right? There were eight indistinguishable "Mushroom Retainers" there. I think the Super Mario Bros. Super show also had loads of Toads? If not, Super Mario RPG did it.

Excessive quoting go! Actually, he was introduced in Super Mario Bros, right? There were eight indistinguishable "Mushroom Retainers" there. I think the Super Mario Bros. Super show also had loads of Toads? If not, Super Mario RPG did it.

Toad was introduced in Super Mario Bros. 2. There were Mushroom Retainers in Super Mario Bros., but none of them were called Toad. There were lots of people that wore mushroom caps in Super Mario RPG, but they were not called Toads. Until then, they were just Mushroom people. Paper Mario changed this and started calling those mushroom people Toads. And once again, a species was named after a single character.

Wait, I think a few episodes of either The Super Mario Bros. Super Show or The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3, was the first to call them Mushroom People.

PJ, if Dk dies, we also lose the Mvs.DK series, the ENTIRE DK series, a SSBM fighter...the list goes on and on.

ultimatetoad said:
PJ, if Dk dies, we also lose the Mvs.DK series, the ENTIRE DK series, a SSBM fighter...the list goes on and on.
Well, I didn't like DK in SSBM. You see, I have a tendency to repeatedly use fairs, and the DK one was damn slow.

None, of course. I can honestly say I strongly like them all.

I totally agree with you 100%! That's one of the reasons I love every
Marioverse character out there!

Toad! :toad: NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Wario=no 9-Volt

Yoshi=no Baby Mario

Mario, Luigi, and/or Peach= no game!

DK= who cares?

Bowser=Again, no game!

Toad= NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Technically, Baby Mario would still be there if Yoshi was killed, because that's the past... or something... time traveling sucks

If DK died NO DK GAMES!!!! Stop abusing the poor monkey.....

uh.. yeah. Baby mario would fall into the ground, Smash his Baby Skull in 3... and... yeah. Yoshi is like, the Pillow Of baby Mario's Fall Into Eternal Darkness.

Think about this:

:mario: Wahh!
|||||||
||||||||
||||||||
:mario: yay.
:yoshi: I got you!

or...

:mario: AAAHHH!
|||||
|||||
|||||
|||||
SMASH! MARIO DIES!--------------:yoshi: who is dead over here.

look, if Yoshi didn't catch Mario, Mario would have fell into the ground, smashed his head, andf ultimately ended the whole adventure.

Back