Lily Troof: Ace Attorney (Case 2 Chapter 5 is up)

Who was your favourite character in Case 1 (Turnabout Meet Up)?

• Lily Troof

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Neptune Poseidon

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Benjamin-Matthew Bones

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Judge Nabber

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Barry Riles

• Gulliver Note

• Fire Eevee

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

Lily x

Goodbye
lilytroof2.png

Le shitty logo by moi
Ok. I know I haven't had a great track record with user fics/ comics as most rot quickly. I will try not to make this the same as long as you co-operate. I mean, when I force something into my head (eg, my last two) I lose interest, but this one just came to me. It could fail horribly, but why the fuck not try it. I need to take a break from the other stuff I'm writing but keep myself on the ball.

So yes. This will be a fanfic based loosly on the 'Ace Attorney games' but starring OC's. It will be written in cases and each case will have chapters. The story and style will try and keep that of the story in the games but it will have it's own twist to make it differant. So long story short, its ace attorney with your characters. For those that don't recognise the games, think of it as a crime and law fiction but of course with its own twists. Please. PLEASE. No 'Day one bitching' ie saying 'bluh bluh this sucks' before I have even written a thing. You do, any characters you put in get removed and I might even bar you from the thread. However. normal CONSTRUCTIVE critisism is allowed as long it isn't trying to cause a flamewar.

For your characters, try and give a nice description and as there is a high demand on characters to the point where I will slip in a few minor-ish characters to help the whole things flow. You may sign up one major or two minors, but this may change depending on how things go. Also, when they are in the story, your character may have added qualities or hidden secrets to add the the plot, just saying. I hope to do 5 cases in total for the series. It will be a slow start as Case One will be an intro pretty much so most characters won't appear until case 3 or later. Feel free to add deceased characters too.

Characters

Main characters

Title Character
Lily Troof

Rival Prosecutor
Toad R. smugshroom (Toad85)

Assistant
Angie Kagamine (Rin Kagamine)

Mentor
Neptune Posioden (Neptune)

Detective
Detective Cirdec Arctan (Cirdec)

Other significant characters in plot
1. Benjamin-Mattew Bones (Nicknamed BMB) (BMB)
2. Preston Thompson Rentro (nicknamed PTR) (PTR)
3. Gordon Percil (Nicknamed GP) (GP)
4. Mario Sunprius (NSM)
5. Tom Chalice (Lolcrawler)
(May be expanded)

More minor characters

Judge
Judge Nabber (Nabber)

Other prosecutors who Lily is up against
1. Barry Riles (Yoshimonsta)
2. Cutter Trout (Superchao)
(May expand)

Others (Feel free to ask for a certain role in story, also even if they are minor, they may end up being pretty significant)
1. Fire. E (Fireevee)
2. Mattew Mattews (Epic Nitwit)
3. Jesse Quincy (Laquituthequick)
4. John Wattson III (Snifit on Stilts)

Yes, it is a high demand, and you may get to sign up a few characters if needed along with ones I will add in.

My character
Name: Lily Troof
Height: 1.53 M (5 foot)
Role: Title character
Appearance: Cute with big blue eyes, long dark blonde hair which wild and volumous, people often use the fact her hair covers her right eye as a notable feature. Short so often wears heeled boots. Quite rocky in her appearance as she wears lots of dark eyeliner, even in court, pale skinned. Usual clothes are a simple lilac shirt and a black skirt. Always wears a necklace which was given to her in a incident 4 years ago. Sometimes wears a leather jacket, even in court which people often comment on.
Persinality: A new, young attorney who is just 18. She tries to keep lighthearted and nice in court but often doesn't as if things as going her way she can get rather cocky and if a rival crushes her theory, often gets agressive to the point where she kicks, punches and bites innanimated objects. She cares for her friends and always wants to know the truth. She was involved in a crime incident 4 years ago which inspired her to become an attorney.

Thank you and be respectful.
Userpedia page: http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Lily_Troof:_Ace_Attorney

Re: Lily Troof: Ace Attorney (I promise this will get past the teaser)

Name: Judge Nabber
Height: 1.4 M (dunno how to measure in meters.)
Role: Judge
Appearance: Judge with black hair, brown eyes, grey robe, basically the judge.

Personality: Feel free to go wild with this.

(I can also be something else if you want)

You could have done it in feet if you like. BTW, you don't have to fill in all the fields if you don't want to.

Name: Assistant Angie
Height: 5'4"
Role: Assistant
Appearance: Curly dark brown hair and hazel eyes. She has very pale skin and the only makeup she wears is light eyeshadow and pink lipgloss. I don't care what you do with clothes.
Personality: Make it up. I don't care what it is.

Edit: I'm fine with it but I did not say I wanted Kagamine as my character's last name!

It's not a problem though.

Name: Cirdec
Height: 1,83 meters
Role: Detective
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes with glasses. He wears a long coat and a scarf.
Personnality: Young detective, smart, he would not believe something until he proved it, he doesn't like being ignorant about crimes and always try to solve them.

Name: BMB
Height: 5'5''/~1.8M
Role: Other Significent Character
Appearance: Red hair, green eyes, always were a light blue shirt.

Personality: Usually nice and patient, though can be quite insensitive to certain scenarios.

Name: FireEevee
Height: 1'00"
Role: ??? (will be sent to lily, I want to keep it a secret 'til it comes)
Appearance: orange colored eevee duh also fur collar has a yellow color.
Personality: Has a kind good side but also has a scary side that rarely anybody has seen.

Name: Toad R. Smugshroom
Height: 6'3'' (i'm pretty tall for my age irl :\)
Role: Rival Procesutor.
Appearance: Blue suit, yellow scarf, white pants, round John Lennon glasses. A bit hefty. Wavy brown hair. Nondescript features.
Persinality: A cocky young prosecutor straight out of Harvard, this is Toad's first case. Known for being very passive-aggressive and manipulative on the floor back at the university, Toad has a mean streak a mile wide. However, he knows when to fold when he needs to. Out of the courtroom, he's mostly quiet and calculating, keeping to his studies and book-in-progress. Judge Nabber was his former teacher, so they're semi-close acquaintances.

Yay, glad to see good attraction. I have messed with a few names if you don't mind, if you do though please tell me. Once I get a mentor, one other prosecutor and a few other extras I will start up on case one as people can sign up at any point.

I honestly don't have a problem with it, but why'd you put Kagamine as my last name?

Just curious, but like I said, I really don't have a problem though.

Because that was your pen name at one point, I can change it if you like or even leave your character without a last name. It can be made up like mine is to be a pun on truth.

Nah. It's fine.

Made a UP page all nice and ready
http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Lily_Troof:_Ace_Attorney
This is the furthest I have ever got with a fc.

Name: Neptune Posioden
Height: 6ft 5"
Role: Mentor
Appearence: Normally seen wearing a fine black suit, barely wears ties, light brown hair, blueish eyes
Personality: British, kind, gentlemanly, but rather cocky sometimes. An orphan as a child, he joined the secret service at an early age. He has several degrees, and often goes out on dangerous missions. He knows how to play cards expertly. yes I'm the James Bond character

Can I have Arctan as last name?

another significant character in plot

name: Preston Thompson Rentro (nicknamed PTR)
role: another significant character in plot
height: 5' 2"
Appearance: Red hat, brown hair, black vest, red bandana around left shoulder, blue jeans, black and red shoes, basically this
Personality: Helpful, brave, hates violence, wants the world to be a peaceful place without crime
Backstory: his parents died when he was seven, and he lived in several foster homes, until the foster parents eventually disowned him. When he was nine, he found a home with an older foster-sister named Angie Kagamine, and was often called Preston Kagamine because of it. Preston never forgot who his real parents were, and often dreams of when he was with them.

Excellent. I might start think about working on a prolouge for case 1. Also, PTR, I can have some fun with your character.

Phantom L said:
Excellent. I might start think about working on a prolouge for case 1. Also, PTR, I can have some fun with your character.
okey dokey

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
another significant character in plot

name: Preston Thompson Rentro (nicknamed PTR)
role: another significant character in plot
height: 5' 2"
Appearance: Red hat, brown hair, black vest, red bandana around left shoulder, blue jeans, black and red shoes, basically this
Personality: Helpful, brave, hates violence, wants the world to be a peaceful place without crime
Backstory: his parents died when he was seven, and he lived in several foster homes, until the foster parents eventually disowned him. When he was nine, he found a home with an older foster-sister named Angie Kagamine, and was often called Preston Kagamine because of it. Preston never forgot who his real parents were, and often dreams of when he was with them.
:3

That's awesome!

Name: GP
Height: 5'9''
Role: Other Significent Character
Appearance: Black hair, green eyes, widow's peak, tan, wears dark blue.
Personality: Deep voiced. Arrogant. Bitter. Short temper. Intelligent.

It's obvious i have the best signup form 8)

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
It's obvious i have the best signup form 8)
Yes, but your character doesn't have a deep voice. Deep voices are sexy.

Name: Mario Sunprius (Pronounced Soon - Pre - Us)
Age: I don't care what you have me as, but you can use 14 if you'd like
Height: 5 foot 4 inches
Role: I don't care, someone major though
Appearance: Blue, aeropostle sweatshirt, blue jeans, glasses, short dirty blonde hair.
Personality: Surprisingly fun to hang out with friendly, smart, and video game addict

Like I said, I would like one 'other prosecutor' before I begin, but if not I can add one in myself.

Back