Lily Troof: Ace Attorney (Case 2 Chapter 5 is up)

Who was your favourite character in Case 1 (Turnabout Meet Up)?

• Lily Troof

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Neptune Poseidon

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Benjamin-Matthew Bones

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Judge Nabber

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Barry Riles

• Gulliver Note

• Fire Eevee

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
Re: Lily Troof: Ace Attorney (Chapter 5 is up, case 1 epilogue next.)

Very nice! :D

When I said witness in my signup, I meant I saw the victim a few moments earlier, walkign down the street with someone strange, and walked away. And then the court case happens.

Just saying this so I won't end up like FE

Squirtle said:
When I said witness in my signup, I meant I saw the victim a few moments earlier, walkign down the street with someone strange, and walked away. And then the court case happens.

Just saying this so I won't end up like FE
psssst I actually requested me to be the obvious first case you know what.

Look, I'm not confirming anyone with certain roles. Its up to me really. Also some characters may have hidden dark sides as well.

Phantom L said:
Yes, he is very evil and his brother is quite hot.[/klavierfangirlism]
His sprite would work best for Neptunes sprite edit as he is the only character that has an assistant view that would work. The other characters with assisnat view are either female (Maya, Mia, Ema, Trucy) and the only other one except Kristoph is HoboPhoenix which is even harder than editing Kristoph to look like Neptune. Anyway, no point really, I was going to do it for a bit of fun. However, there is no point spending ages on doing them when I could be doing the story.
You forgot about Maggey, Grossberg, and Diego. Couldn't the last of those work?

Oh shit. I forgot about Diego, its the same issue with hoboNix, he could work fine but would mean serious clothes editing.

Phantom L said:
Oh *bleep*. I forgot about Diego, its the same issue with hoboNix, he could work fine but would mean serious clothes editing.
I'll make my character (Preston Thompson Kagamine Rentro) from an AA sprite so you won't have to. :)

Had another attempt at Neptunes sprite
neptuneposideon.png

The hair and the glasses were so annoying to edit so it isn't that great.

Looks fantastic, though I always envisioned the hair lighter and shorter

Still looks brilliant. Love the suit.

Thanks, the suit was the easy bit.

Prologue of case 2 has been finished

http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Lily_Troof:_Ace_Attorney-_The_Classified_Turnabout:_Prologue
Quite short as it is a prologue. Also, as a warning. At this point, the story will slow right down in terms of me releasing chapters. It will get a lot trickier for me to write and work things out and there will be investigations in this chapter. So enjoy and please don't pester me for new chapters as I will be slowing down, a lot.
Edit:Changing page for story btw, watch the space as I will be adding sprites and artwork there. I will use SMG2Daisy's stuff but credit her. SMG2Daisy, if you don't want me to use them at all, let me know :)

Re: Lily Troof: Ace Attorney (Case 2 has started. Read the prolouge!)

Also done fixing the page. On the subject of sprites, I'm mostly doing major characters as and when I feel like it. However, if you want a sprite badly, let me know. To help, provide a character what you would like it to be based on.
EDIT: Made another sprite of a character who will appear in the VERY near future. It is pretty obvious who it is by their pose and gender
Angiekagamine.png

Tip: Never try and edit a shirt into a t-shirt, it is EVIL.

Hey look neptune and I were pros

Keep up the good work lily.

Smg2daisy, I love my artwork! It so cute.

The story is really good btw. I am up to Part 2 or 3, but I couldn't help to spoil myself and see if I was found innocent or guilty. I really like Chapter 1 so far.

EDIT - Really Lily? You're going to ship me and you in your story? I mean, if you like me, you can go ahead and say it, but don't dilute it in a story. :)P) (TBH, I didn't care, I was just surprised that you made me kiss you on the cheek. IRL, I actually have never even kissed anyone anywhere on the face.)

Also, still, good job. Now I'm all caught up.

Fi said:
EDIT - Really Lily? You're going to ship me and you in your story? I mean, if you like me, you can go ahead and say it, but don't dilute it in a story. :)P) (TBH, I didn't care, I was just surprised that you made me kiss you on the cheek. IRL, I actually have never even kissed anyone anywhere on the face.)
Phantom L said:
Also I must say that any mentioned or implied ships/pairings/couples between charcaters are NOT anything do with the marioboards, nothing in the story is based on the forum apart from a few random referances but the story is it's own and I'm not making or implying ships between users. I just though I would say that.

Yes, any ships in the story are in the story only. I'm not basing them on users or anything.

Nearly done c1 of case 2. Quite a big chapter and as I said, the pace will slow down as I get further in this chapter as one wrong step can make the whole thig turn to poop to the point where I will start planning the first court session after this chapter so I know what to cover in the investigation chapters leading up to it.

Chapter 1 done. A big chapter, just to warn you. Yes. that last sprite I posted was indeed Angie Kagamine. Now I'm doing Toad, editing in glasses is even worse than editing them out :/.
http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Lily_Troof:_Ace_Attorney-_The_Classified_Turnabout:_Chapter_1

Phantom L said:
Chapter 1 done. A big chapter, just to warn you. Yes. that last sprite I posted was indeed Angie Kagamine. Now I'm doing Toad, editing in glasses is even worse than editing them out :/.
http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Lily_Troof:_Ace_Attorney-_The_Classified_Turnabout:_Chapter_1
Why'd you make me a bad singer?? :(

I just noticed two things, first, Madame is rather used for married women. That's a detail but if you want to change, it's Mademoiselle.
Second, Tu aller has not much sense in French, it would be rather Tu dois partir.

But it's up to you to decide if my character should have a good French or not.

I think it is kinda funny with the bad French :P.

Back