Lily Troof: Ace Attorney (Case 2 Chapter 5 is up)

Who was your favourite character in Case 1 (Turnabout Meet Up)?

• Lily Troof

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Neptune Poseidon

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Benjamin-Matthew Bones

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Judge Nabber

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Barry Riles

• Gulliver Note

• Fire Eevee

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
Re: Lily Troof: Ace Attorney (Chapter 4 is up)

Those are cool pics SMG2Daisy. Anyway, in case 2 a lot more characters will pop up.

I MADE A PAST VERSION OF NEPTUNE BACK IN THE "INCIDENT" FOUR YEARS AGO

neptuneobjection.png

Neptune is a human.... Like most the characters in this.
Anyway. Chapter 5 is nearly done, expect a big chapter as it had to be big unless I split into two really small chapters.

Maybe a few. Even the original had characters like Polly and Missile who were animals.

Warning, giant chapter, if it is too much let me know so I can split it into 2 for ease of reading (Like 5.1 and 5.2)
http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Lily_Troof:_Ace_Attorney-_Turnabout_Meet_Up:_Chapter_5
Enjoy.
Edit: Derp, titled the page wrong

Re: Lily Troof: Ace Attorney (Chapter 5 is up, case 1 epilogue next.)

Great ending! It actually didn't seem THAT long.

10/10

I feel sorry for story-version FE

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
Santa Lakitu said:
Pokémon Trainer Red said:
I feel sorry for story-version FE
Yeah, sad story.
I actually was crying for a minute
Dude.

Ugh. I was trying to do another sprite edit of Neptune in assistant view based on assistant view Kristoph. I gave up as the eyes and the hair were to annoying to edit.

Yes, he is very evil and his brother is quite hot.[/klavierfangirlism]
His sprite would work best for Neptunes sprite edit as he is the only character that has an assistant view that would work. The other characters with assisnat view are either female (Maya, Mia, Ema, Trucy) and the only other one except Kristoph is HoboPhoenix which is even harder than editing Kristoph to look like Neptune. Anyway, no point really, I was going to do it for a bit of fun. However, there is no point spending ages on doing them when I could be doing the story.

Dones the epilogue, yes it is... happy. Also I must say that any mentioned or implied ships/pairings/couples between charcaters are NOT anything do with the marioboards, nothing in the story is based on the forum apart from a few random referances but the story is it's own and I'm not making or implying ships between users. I just though I would say that.
Also, making a poll for your favorite character in case 1, I will probably do one of them at the end of each chapter just to make things interesting. Do it on CHARACTERS in the story, not user.
http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Lily_Troof:_Ace_Attorney-_Turnabout_Meet_Up:_Epilogue.
Enjoy, case 2 will be much longer.

Phantom L said:
Dones the epilogue, yes it is... happy. Also I must say that any mentioned or implied ships/pairings/couples between charcaters are NOT anything do with the marioboards, nothing in the story is based on the forum apart from a few random referances but the story is it's own and I'm not making or implying ships between users. I just though I would say that.
Also, making a poll for your favorite character in case 1, I will probably do one of them at the end of each chapter just to make things interesting. Do it on CHARACTERS in the story, not user.
http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Lily_Troof:_Ace_Attorney-_Turnabout_Meet_Up:_Epilogue.
Enjoy, case 2 will be much longer.

There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or search the related logs.

Try again

Doesn't work again, but I found it's because the . is not added to the url you gave, I added it, it's fine now.

Back