I guess I have an apology to give... (Everyone please read!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
NOTE: I am being as serious and sweet as I can with this but I'm NOT asking for or demanding attention so please don't think that...

So, as you all may or may not have noticed, my obsession (with Vocaloid) has been taken a bit (more like a lot) too far. I've not been trying to act this way. Read on for more details:

I have basically had a tough life, but that's not the point or what I'm here to apologize for.

My OCD can take me a bit too far, but I'm not using that as an excuse.

I have been stupid at times, and made posts that some of you may think of as "bad posts" or "spam".

I am not trying to act this way, I just have not been in a very cheerful mood lately let's put it that way.

My obsessions keep me happy and keep me occupied for a while, but I noticed I am starting to take it too far. I have NEVER in my entire life wanted to end up like this.

I guess I either never changed, or I'm starting to change back into the old me.

I hope you all could please forgive me!

I am going away for at least a week or two to think things over.

I am very sorry and once again I really hope you all could forgive me... :(

Dr. Turnip said:
This doesn't belong in Mindless Junk.
Where does it belong then?
I didn't know where to put it, so I just put it here.

:(

Charlie Mulgrew said:
Rin Kagamine said:
Zae said:
What's wrong?
He thinks you're adorable.
Haha very funny.

In seriousness, I think it's cuz I'm leaving.

It is because you're leaving,dont like my buddys leaving here first supremo now you :(
I'm not leaving forever. After today I'll probably be back in a few weeks
Tyrannosaurus Debt said:
Not forgiven
you know you don't have to post here then right?

Rin Kagamine said:
Charlie Mulgrew said:
Rin Kagamine said:
Zae said:
What's wrong?
Haha very funny.

It is because you're leaving,dont like my buddys leaving here first supremo now you :(
Tyrannosaurus Debt said:
Not forgiven
Yes how dare I refuse to accept an apology that you've given because as we all know every apology ever given on this forum has been 100% genuine that's why we have forum heroes like NSY

Tyrannosaurus Debt said:
Rin Kagamine said:
Charlie Mulgrew said:
Rin Kagamine said:
Zae said:
What's wrong?
Haha very funny.

Tyrannosaurus Debt said:
Not forgiven
Yes how dare I refuse to accept an apology that you've given because as we all know every apology ever given on this forum has been 100% genuine that's why we have forum heroes like NSY
No. I mean, you don't neccessarily have to post to say that.

Also, NSY has a tempban, so I wouldn't neccessarily call him a hero. :P
Charlie Mulgrew said:
Oh then thats good then :)
Yeah. I just need time to cool down and think things over.

Rin Kagamine said:
Tyrannosaurus Debt said:
Not forgiven

I find it kind of funny when people post these sorts of topics acknowledging that they've done wrong and are issuing an apology, yet they have some sort of sense that they actually deserve to be forgiven just because they admitted that they are wrong.

To me, expecting and demanding forgiveness simply means that you don't actually understand what you have done wrong. Shoey doesn't have to post in this topic, but he can do so, plus he also does not have to forgive you.

Super Mario Bros. said:
Rin Kagamine said:
Tyrannosaurus Debt said:
Not forgiven

I find it kind of funny when people post these sorts of topics acknowledging that they've done wrong and are issuing an apology, yet they have some sort of sense that they actually deserve to be forgiven just because they admitted that they are wrong.

To me, expecting and demanding forgiveness simply means that you don't actually understand what you have done wrong. Shoey doesn't have to post in this topic, but he can do so, plus he also does not have to forgive you.
See this is why I love you SMB
Rin Kagamine said:
Tyrannosaurus Debt said:
Rin Kagamine said:
Charlie Mulgrew said:
Rin Kagamine said:
Zae said:
What's wrong?
Haha very funny.

Tyrannosaurus Debt said:
Not forgiven
No. I mean, you don't neccessarily have to post to say that.

Also, NSY has a tempban, so I wouldn't neccessarily call him a hero. :P
Nice job missing the point

Super Mario Bros. said:
Rin Kagamine said:
Tyrannosaurus Debt said:
Not forgiven

I wasn't expecting and demanding it. I said I was hoping for forgiveness.

And I admitted what I'd done wrong and I get "Not forgiven" in return. Seriously?

And I understand that he doesn't have too.

Rin Kagamine said:
Super Mario Bros. said:
Rin Kagamine said:
Tyrannosaurus Debt said:
Not forgiven

And I admitted what I'd done wrong and I get "Not forgiven" in return. Seriously?
Sp just because you know what you've done wrong doesn't mean you should be forgiven because you've done nothing to prove that you are sincere and you've done nothing to show any sign of improvement and the fact that you would get mad because somebody didn't forgive you proves (in my mind) that you did in fact expect forgiveness

for the record, i did see that you legitimately made an effort to figure out how you were annoying people, and that's worth a lot in my book. in fact, that's more than the vast majority of people who say they'll improve manage to figure out.

if anything, i'd focus more on making a higher quality of posts rather than quantity, since that's pretty much the most annoying thing you've done

and yeah the obsessing over something all the time seems to be something of yours, but if it was less obtrusive, it wouldn't really bother me either

also i agree with smb, even though i do think you phrased your apology about 1000 times better than 99% of the public apologies like this on the forums

Rin Kagamine said:

Well, Shoey is going to be Shoey, so no matter what he'll just disagree with anything. But you have to understand that this:

"And I admitted what I'd done wrong and I get "Not forgiven" in return. Seriously?"

Makes it difficult to believe that you are not asking for anyone to expect to forgive you. I understand your situation, and I understand that you're just trying to undo any harm you cause, but if anyone tells you that you are not forgiven, then just don't complain as it will only make you look bad.

But yes, I hope that you do make a change for the best, and that it works out for you.

BMB said:
Rin Kagamine said:

Well, Shoey is going to be Shoey, so no matter what he'll just disagree with anything. But you have to understand that this:
BMB are you attempting to imply that we are anything but best friends

BMB said:
"And I admitted what I'd done wrong and I get "Not forgiven" in return. Seriously?"

Makes it difficult to believe that you are not asking for anyone to expect to forgive you. I understand your situation, and I understand that you're just trying to undo any harm you cause, but if anyone tells you that you are not forgiven, then just don't complain as it will only make you look bad.
Yeah. That was a stupid thing to say. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back