I guess I have an apology to give... (Everyone please read!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i think you need to think about this

Yoshidude99 said:
I forgive you. Still it kind of did anyone me seeing a thread about Rin everyday.

I'm used to spam boards so it never really affected me, then again I only just got back like 4 days ago.

I accept your apology even thought I was offended by it in any way possible.

FireEevee said:
How were you offended?

FireEevee said:
Rin Kagamine said:
FireEevee said:
How were you offended?
my bad I worded it badly.

I meant wasn't
Oh. It's okay. It was just a bit confusing.

SMB has an incredibly valid point, but I'll just ignore that for now and put in my own two cents:

It doesn't really matter.
Given, that might be the wrong mentality. (scratch that, it is the wrong mentality. I don't like deleting stuff in posts, so I'll leave that here to show my own idiocy)

It's not really good to be obsessed with something to the point where it limits your ability to perform "normal" human functions (a la addiction, but you aren't anywhere near that level), but always try to limit how you impose it on others.

Your apology and reason is genuine, let's see if the action taken to solve the issue is.
Then the matter of forgiveness can be addressed.

As for OCD, are you actually diagnosed (even though ADD/HD and the like are over-diagnosed in today's society) with it, or are you just labeling yourself as such.
OCD is actually a really serious condition.

Charlie Mulgrew said:
Rin Kagamine said:
Zae said:
What's wrong?
He thinks you're adorable.
Haha very funny.

In seriousness, I think it's cuz I'm leaving.

It is because you're leaving,dont like my buddys leaving here first supremo now you :(

Ah, Supremo. Now THERE'S a user who knew how to divide by zero! I'll miss that guy. He was my brother-in-law.

Xyresic said:
SMB has an incredibly valid point, but I'll just ignore that for now and put in my own two cents:

Given, that might be the wrong mentality. (scratch that, it is the wrong mentality. I don't like deleting stuff in posts, so I'll leave that here to show my own idiocy)

It's not really good to be obsessed with something to the point where it limits your ability to perform "normal" human functions (a la addiction, but you aren't anywhere near that level), but always try to limit how you impose it on others.

Your apology and reason is genuine, let's see if the action taken to solve the issue is.

As for OCD, are you actually diagnosed (even though ADD/HD and the like are over-diagnosed in today's society) with it, or are you just labeling yourself as such.
Yes I have OCD. I even take medicine for it.

How is it serious?

I'm completely obsessive, I don't forgive you simply because I see nothing to forgive you for ;)

Stargatedalek said:
I'm completely obsessive, I don't forgive you simply because I see nothing to forgive you for ;)
Is that a good thing or a bad thing? :???:

good, I mean I didn`t mind or even really notice you being obsessive, I`m very obsessive

Stargatedalek said:
good, I mean I didn`t mind or even really notice you being obsessive, I`m very obsessive
Ohhh. Well thanks then.

Rin,

I'm glad to see that you've made this thread because you're admitting that there's a problem here and it needs to be solved. I suggest you either find a site where you can talk about these things with people with similar interests or something. More than that, the easiest thing to do is just not make these sorts of Vocaloid posts here. Just don't click the "Post" button. Everyone has things that they're obsessed with, and it can get to the point of being obnoxious if they talk about it non-stop. Basically just don't make posts about this sort of stuff.

Then it could be in one thread. I'm pretty obsessed with some stuff too, hence why I'm the 'fangirl of many things' but yet I try not to go ott.
Also, your forgiven Angie.

Radagast the Brown said:
Charlie Mulgrew said:
Rin Kagamine said:
Zae said:
What's wrong?
He thinks you're adorable.
Haha very funny.

In seriousness, I think it's cuz I'm leaving.

It is because you're leaving,dont like my buddys leaving here first supremo now you :(

Ah, Supremo. Now THERE'S a user who knew how to divide by zero! I'll miss that guy. He was my brother-in-law.
Supremo sucked

Tyrannosaurus Debt said:
Radagast the Brown said:
Supremo sucked
It's funny how you're doing it to get reactions shoe.

also yeah supremo was cool.

Rin Kagamine said:
Xyresic said:

How is it serious?

I have mild OCD, and it makes me do some pretty weird stuff. It's not fun at all.

I think the only problem with my OCD I have is going crazy over obsessions.

I don't get how that's really serious. :/

Rin Kagamine said:
Xyresic said:

How is it serious?

The Obsessive side of it is more dangerous than serious, but the complusive aspect of it is what really makes it bad.
It's more specifically pointered towards the people that have OCD that can't stop cleaning or putting something in the same place over and over again.
It's like this: You have a counter, and you clean it.
You don't think it's clean. you clean it again. You test it. It's contaminated with bacteria b/c you used a sponge.
You bleach the counter. It kills the bacteria. You clean it again, etc, etc.

Now apply that to your arm or something that harms you or others. Badness.
If that chain isn't broken, serious damage is going to happen.

The kind of OCD I have isn't like that.

It just makes me obsess completely about a subject aka not wanting to stop talking about or stop doing things related to it.

Is that dangerous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back