• Firefox

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Safari

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
Google Chrome.

I have Internet Explorer, but it's really fucking slow, and I hate the shit up the top of the screen that takes up space. Google Chrome just has the small bar up the top with your tabs, so I like it better. That and it doesn't take forever to load.

No, it's not about the looks, it's about the functionality.
It just doesn't work together.

Then I'd like to know, why most black and white people live in separate places.

MKGirlism said:
No, I mean, Microsoft products on Macs, and Apple products on Windows, is just like putting a black person in a group of white people (no racism intended).
MKGirlism said:
No, it's not about the looks, it's about the functionality.
It just doesn't work together.
MKGirlism said:
Then I'd like to know, why most black and white people live in separate places.

You know, even though you said no racism intended, this is still coming off as kinda racist to me.

Anyway, I use Firefox.

Banjo said:
I am positively sick of all the hate Internet Explorer gets.

So, you like something that is slower than a snail? -_- It's like getting sick of all hate that trash gets.

You're to kind, Nitwit.

Miracle Matter said:
Banjo said:
I am positively sick of all the hate Internet Explorer gets.

So, you like something that is slower than a snail? -_- It's like getting sick of all hate that trash gets.
thats like going into a gym battle and saying, the only Poke'mon you have is magickarp, what do you think is gonna happen? :P

Internet Explorer, slow? I have had no trouble with Internet Explorer, nor do anyone besides people from this site have trouble on it.

And what are you talking about slower than a snail? I have been able to get a lot more done than when I tried using Firefox.

BMB said:
Internet Explorer, slow? I have had no trouble with Internet Explorer, nor do anyone besides people from this site have trouble on it.

And what are you talking about slower than a snail? I have been able to get a lot more done than when I tried using Firefox.
My internet explorer always fucks up youtube videos

my school only has internet because board policy, the teachers are all really *bleep* mad :P

BMB said:

Then my computer sucks ass.

Tyrannosaurus Debt said:
My internet explorer always fucks up youtube videos
Mine used to do the same.

BMB said:
I have been able to get a lot more done than when I tried using Firefox.
You just had to get used to it that's all.

To warp up: I hate IE.
Recently got the pop-up on some Microsoft-website saying You are using Chrome, upgrade to IE9 for speed and MSN and shit.
I was from Are you fucking kidding me.

Stargatedalek said:
I hate internet explorer, perhaps it works better on some pc

If that's the case then the PC sucks like hell

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
Grover on the Wall Internet Surfer

Safari (mobile), Google (mobile), Terra (mobile)
I now use Opera (mobile) and Mercury (mobile) as extras for some reason

IE has always blown, where its for its speed, being unstable, or the fact that of its protection; it sucks.

I really can't stand using it, especially after using firefox for so long and now that I have a decent computer I no longer have to worry about memory usuage, considering it would take over 500 video tabs to slow this thing down.

Back