Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Firefox

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Safari

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters
Well, I'm forced to use Internet Explorer on an Xbox 360, but other than that, I simply avoid it as much as possible.

Security issues, wrong use of W3C Standards, Developers must make a second Version of their Web Apps and/or Templates; just for IE users, etc.

These are already enough reasons to not use Internet Explorer.

the DSi has Opera which is a lot better than the 3DS one. I have to sit next to the router to do it. The DSI worked, however

Lakituthequick said:
Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
the DSi has Opera which is a lot better than the 3DS one. I have to sit next to the router to do it. The DSI worked, however
DSi browser better then 3DS browser...

Seems not legit.
its true though

Lakituthequick said:

Seems not legit.
its true though
I simply can't see how.

Lakituthequick said:
Lakituthequick said:

Seems not legit.
its true though
I simply can't see how.
I dont know why either. Other wi-fi features like spotpass work better

Internet Explorer sucks, Safari's only for Apple products, and I could never figure out how to use Firefox, so I use Chrome.

Pokémon Trainer Toad85 said:
Internet Explorer sucks, Safari's only for Apple products, and I could never figure out how to use Firefox, so I use Chrome.
actually you can download safari on windows

i barely used it when i had it on my laptop

Indeed, Safari works on Windows, as well as Microsoft Office works on Macs.
But Microsoft products on Macs, and Apple products on Windows, is just like putting a black person in a group of white people (no racism intended).

MKGirlism said:
Indeed, Safari works on Windows, as well as Microsoft Office works on Macs.
But Microsoft products on Macs, and Apple products on Windows, is just like putting a black person in a group of white people (no racism intended).
It looks strange you mean?

No, I mean, Microsoft products on Macs, and Apple products on Windows, is just like putting a black person in a group of white people (no racism intended).

Google Chrome

Back