What are you going as for Halloween?

I was going to go as John Egbert, but it seems I'll be going as myself this year.
stupid father thought the shirt was girly

Trick or treat is a terrible activity to do. It involves threatening people into giving you sweets by giving the threatened an ultimatum of Trick or Treat. The trick or treaters are often liars too, which will never actually give a trick if the targeted person doesn't actually treat the villain. And that is why I shall not participate in such an activity.

Radagast the Brown said:
Trick or treat is a terrible activity to do. It involves threatening people into giving you sweets by giving the threatened an ultimatum of Trick or Treat. The trick or treaters are often liars too, which will never actually give a trick if the targeted person doesn't actually treat the villain. And that is why I shall not participate in such an activity.
sigging

and im going as ash because they dont have any red costumes on amazon

If I had a cosplay outfit I'd be going as Rin, except I'm not trick or treating.

I'll just use my black cat costume instead.

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
New Super Mario said:
I'm not going. I'll either hand out candy or hide in my basement and play on the computer.
awesome

im only participating for the FREE CANDY
You know more money is spent on Halloween than Christmas?

I think that's just sad.

So, I wouldn't call it "free candy" :P

You could even say it's...impossible...?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/#/watch?v=FqYYly-wQyA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DFqYYly-wQyA&gl=GB[/youtube]

New Super Mario said:
New Super Mario said:
I'm not going. I'll either hand out candy or hide in my basement and play on the computer.
awesome

Yeah, where is your proof, NSM? We need it.

Baby Luigi said:
New Super Mario said:
New Super Mario said:
awesome

Yeah, where is your proof, NSM? We need it.
It was on the national news last year, or maybe the year before that.

I mean, it might now be the same this year.

If I find an article I'll post it here.

EDIT: It might have been behind Christmas, making it 2nd. If I can find some proof, I'll post it here.

Back