Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

• other

• Total voters
videofreakboy91 said:
Herobrine said:
If anyone has more character requests then I'll take them.
Also I won't add Ostro because he is an enemy, not a character. That, is for another poll.
daisy (non-spinoff)
So doesn't anyone want to make it clear that what the poll asks for? Spinoff regular is another topic. If they count, then almost all characters except Mario bros should be in this poll.

What I think is those important characters who has never been in any recent game. Maybe one-game-only characters or those who never appear after GC era.

Dorayaki said:
videofreakboy91 said:
Herobrine said:
Also I won't add Ostro because he is an enemy, not a character. That, is for another poll.
daisy (non-spinoff)
So doesn't anyone want to make it clear that what the poll asks for? Spinoff regular is another topic. If they count, then almost all characters except Mario bros should be in this poll.

What I think is those important characters who has never been in any recent game. Maybe one-game-only characters or those who never appear after GC era.

um, that's for herobrine to decide, not you.

Agreed, Daisy. Waluigi too. Both are mostly spinoff only characters. Also I'm sure others in the spin off area has most likely been in a main game or subseries before.

I'd like to see more characters from Super Mario World return. Monty Moles, Mechakoopas, Banzai Bills, and Munchers have pretty much become recurring enemies, the Reznors were in NSMB2, and Torpedo Teds, Thwimps, Sumo Bros., and Bony Beetles are set to appear in NSMBU.

I'd really like to see 3D renders of the Amazing Flying Hammer Bros., Rip van Fish, Fishing Boo, and Chargin' Chuck in all their glory.

Yoshbert said:
I'd like to see more characters from Super Mario World return. Monty Moles, Mechakoopas, Banzai Bills, and Munchers have pretty much become recurring enemies, the Reznors were in NSMB2, and Torpedo Teds, Thwimps, Sumo Bros., and Bony Beetles are set to appear in NSMBU.

I'd really like to see 3D renders of the Amazing Flying Hammer Bros., Rip van Fish, Fishing Boo, and Chargin' Chuck in all their glory.

There was a Boo with a fishing pole in MAL BIS but it wan't in "All of it's glory" as you said.

That's because it wasn't a 3D render, silly

Toadette is not considered an "old" character

How is Toadette an old character when she appeared in Mario Party 9?

*facepalm*

I'm not talking about her debut, I'm saying SHE ISN'T A OLD CHARACTER

Get it?

But you said Mario Party 9, with your logic I could say Shy Guy is in this game so he is not old, but he was in Super Mario Bros 2.

videofreakboy91 said:
Dorayaki said:
videofreakboy91 said:
Herobrine said:
daisy (non-spinoff)

um, that's for herobrine to decide, not you.
I mean characters in all, even though you do have a point. Daisy hasn't appeared much in anything but spinoffs.

Herobrine said:
I mean characters in all, even though you do have a point. Daisy hasn't appeared much in anything but spinoffs.
It's a problem for main characters being spinoff-only, but in your topic old characters seem not like those main characters (who are still active in recent games). Those "we'd like to see in a new game" should be those who actually never be in other games.

You've also put RPG characters options. But since there are numerous RPG characters and they have the same condition (no second appearance after finishing their first story). This could also be anothr topic or poll I guess. However, these are just suggestions.

Yoshbert said:

If they count as characters and not enemies I'll add them.
Cirdec said:
Miracle Matter said:
Cirdec said:
Miracle Matter said:
How is Toadette an old character when she appeared in Mario Party 9?

She doesn't.

Okay then, Mario Party 8?

Right, but she first appeared in Mario Kart Double Dash.
Come on. I mean characters whom haven't been seen in a long time, or even since they were created.
Pokémon Trainer Toad85 said:
Dorayaki said:
Herobrine said:
It's a problem for main characters being spinoff-only

No it's not.
I agree with PTR, though I do have some qualms. If Daisy is only spinoff, and even Toadsworth appeared more recently in a non-spinoff game, I have to say that then she isn't a main character at all.

FLUDD! FLUDD was awesome, I loved all the things (she?) could do. I'm sure if Nintendo brought back FLUDD, they could do some awesome, creative ideas with it. And no, 4 NSMB games are not creative ideas.

E.V.I.L said:
FLUDD! FLUDD was awesome, I loved all the things (she?) could do. I'm sure if Nintendo brought back FLUDD, they could do some awesome, creative ideas with it. And no, 4 NSMB games are not creative ideas.
Even though it's not a character, it can't be used as usual unless it's Sunshie II. In alternative ways, it can be used in part of the next Mario 3D game, or be improved into other different equipments (ex, FIREUDD, FREEZDD).

Herobrine said:
I agree with PTR, though I do have some qualms. If Daisy is only spinoff, and even Toadsworth appeared more recently in a non-spinoff game, I have to say that then she isn't a main character at all.
In an official view, the staff never argue with this problem since they're still the characters used among the public. And the words I use "main characters" is "recurring", if you thought I meant "protagonists" or "heros".

Anyway, I'm just saying that Wart or Tatanga are the ones who really got no chance to be back in both spinoffs or SMB games.

Dorayaki said:
Even though it's not a character, it can't be used as usual unless it's Sunshie II. In alternative ways, it can be used in part of the next Mario 3D game, or be improved into other different equipments (ex, FIREUDD, FREEZDD).

Well, yeah I agree, but there could always be something similar. Maybe a FLUDD that has to do with light, lava? maybe it could even use elements.

FLUDD has many possibilities as you stated. Maybe like a game where you play as Prof. E. Gadd and use different inventions like, F.L.U.D.D, F.L.A.M.E., S.M.A.S.H., B.R.E.E.Z.E., F.L.I.G.H.T, etc. All could be recolor versions of F.L.U.D.D.

Back