Froshade's Adventure: Dark Danger

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
I'm making a Pokemon comic where my fanmade pokemon "Froshade" makes some friends to help him on his quest to prevent the Pokemon world from being surrounded in darkness and depression.

Main Characters:

Ixrxo.png
Froshade: The main protagonist, he's a young ghost who loves adventures. He's a Ice/Ghost type

iuYSy.png
Wlizzard: He's Froshade's best friend, he's always seen on Froshade's head. Wlizzard is very intelligent and sometimes stubborn. He's a Ice/Psychic type

112.png
Rhydon: Rhydon is one of Froshade's friends, he's the biggest of the group and useful for the land. He can run fast and climb walls. He's a Rock/Ground type

169.png
Crobat: Crobat is another one of Froshade's friends, she's very useful for the air. She can fly swiftly, and get past harsh winds. She's a Poison/Flying type

Magikarp.gif
Magikarp: Magikarp is another one of Froshade's friends, he's very useful underwater but performs poorly in land. He can swim fast, get past strong water currents. He's a Water type.

Secondary Characters:
60QZr.png
IceShadow: IceShadow is a Pokemon that is the evolved form of Froshade. IceShadow wanted to bring back peace to the world by calling out some brave Pokemon to fight against Darkrai.

tumblr_lrktojRQIh1qap3zpo1_500.png
Pikachu: Pikachu is a arrogant Pokemon that trolls Pokemon to make them angry before battling him.

Raichu.jpg
Raichu: Raichu is enemies with Pikachu, Raichu always tries to calm down Pokemon that have been trolled by Pikachu.

Ditto.jpg
Ditto followed Froshade's team although his not on it. Ditto has been pulling pranks as the story goes on.

ursaring.jpg
Ursaring - A kind guy who got possessed by Dark Matter, Dark Matter caused Ursaring to fight Froshade and his friends.

Villains:

491.png
Darkrai: Darkrai is the main villain, he was somewhat of a nice guy. He wanted to make friends, but he never could. Being alone by himself, he plotted darkness, sorrow and depression to surround the Pokemon world.

Darkmatter.PNG
Dark Matter - A creation of Darkrai, he was first discovered by Zero from the Kirby world and was recreated by Darkrai.

487O.png
Giratina: Giratina is a servant of Darkrai, he's the strongest of Darkrai's minions.

563.png
Cofagrigus: Another of Darkrai's minions. Cofagrigus' speciality is turning other Pokemon into mummies.

KRTDL_Captain.png
Magolor: An visitor from the planet Halcandra. He's an mechanic alien with 2 forms.

FireEevee.png
FireEevee - He's an Eevee that stalked Froshade and his friends for battles. He becomes stronger as the story goes on.

I shall submit the first part of this comic tomorrow, It's night where I am right now and I could get in trouble.

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
you posted it at 11:30 PM where i live

add dialga and palkia as villains

I'm sorry, but no. Dialga controls time and Palkia controls space. Darkrai controls darkness, that's why I chose Darkrai.

Cirdec said:
Add Giratina as well since he's considered as a renegade.

I'll add Giratina! Giratina fits darkness perfectly, thanks.

add me as a villain who appears but is always defeated.

(kind of like koopa jr from paper mario.)

Meulin Leijon said:
add me as a villain who appears but is always defeated.

(kind of like koopa jr from paper mario.)

Send me a picture of how your character looks like and I'll add him.

Miracle Matter said:
you posted it at 11:30 PM where i live

add dialga and palkia as villains

I'm sorry, but no. Dialga controls time and Palkia controls space. Darkrai controls darkness, that's why I chose Darkrai.

Cirdec said:
Add Giratina as well since he's considered as a renegade.

I'll add Giratina! Giratina fits darkness perfectly, thanks.
add cofa.grigus because it turns people into mummies

First part guys! I know it doesn't look too good. It's the prologue yet.

MOD4U.png

Miracle Matter said:
First part guys! I know it doesn't look too good. It's the prologue yet.

MOD4U.png
Broken

It's a broken image.

Lemme try something.
Edit: Saw it through the link. Looks really cool.
9.9999999/10

Rin Kagamine said:
It's a broken image.

Lemme try something.

It looks fine to me. Must be your computer.

Seriously, I worked hard on that part. I'm not making it again. You must try something.

Miracle Matter said:
Rin Kagamine said:
It's a broken image.

Lemme try something.

It looks fine to me. Must be your computer.
I saw it through the link. Looks good.
Maybe make it longer next time...
Over all 9.9999999/10

Rin Kagamine said:
I saw it through the link. Looks good.
Maybe make it longer next time...
Over all 9.9999999/10

Thank you.

add pikachu as a hero, always give it a trollface

tumblr_lrktojRQIh1qap3zpo1_500.png

Sorry but no, I'm only adding 3 party members. And I already have Rhydon, Crobat and Magikarp.

Ventus said:
I can see the picture and I think you need to use better fonts and add Magolor as a enemy

Magolor is from the Kirby universe, dood.

Just kidding, I'll add Magolor here.

Back