Final Smashes for Brawl/New Characters

Cirdec

Celestial Guide
Post here what final smashes you would like to change for Brawl characters and the ones you would want for new characters.
Mine is:

Brawl Characters:

Mario: Tranforms him to his Gold form (from NSMB 2) . In this form he is invulnerable and his fireballs become goldballs which are faster, have a bigger area of effect and a good knockback.
Falco: Uses his arwing instead of Landmaster.
Yoshi: I think it needs a change, I would like he turns to White Yoshi and becomes invincible but that quite redundant with Wario and my Mario proposition.

Possibly New Characters:

Daisy: Summons flowers all around the stage, characters who touch flowers are trapped for some seconds.
Mewtwo: Uses Psycho Boost, it touches characters in front of Mewtwo and kills in one hit.

Damn... You stole my idea for Mewtwo's Final Smash D:

I just know that we must NOT have three Landmasters, two PK Starstorms and two Triforce Slashes. Other than that, I think none of the Final Smashes should be changed.

Duck Hunt Dog: a bush pops up and he jumps behind it, then you shoot your opponents, kinda like Snake's final smash
King K.Rool: He summons his Kremling army to attack, including Kritters, Gnawtys, Klumps, Krushas, and Zingers
Mickey Mouse: He turns into sorcerer Mickey and summons brooms and they fly across the stage (almost impossible to dodge)

Zekrom: Lightning Bolts crash around the stage, getting hit increases damage significantly.

Luigi: He uses his vacuum to suck stuff. I don't know what, but I like it more than Negative Zone. Ugh.

change pikachu's to discharge which is like its thunderjolt move except with higher launch power and pikachu stays idle, discharging it in every direction

supermariofan said:
Mickey Mouse: He turns into sorcerer Mickey and summons brooms and they fly across the stage (almost impossible to dodge)
and I still think colonel's movie was better than yours.

seriously give up.

even if you were stubborn you couldn't get your wish.

give it up it's you vs the world and obviously you're going to lose.

Bowser:
Summon an armada of airships that blast everything in sight. Or maybe one of his special moves from Bowser's Inside Story.

Luigi:
Use the Poltergust 3000 to spray ice everywhere. Same effect as the Ice Climbers' Final Smash. Or he could strike everyone with lightning, reference to his Thunderhand power from Superstar Saga.

supermariofan said:
videofreakboy91 said:
supermariofan, can you just stop! it's not gonna happen!
You don't know that

Yes we do. It's not going to happen. Those answers of yours are so annoying. You're getting on everyone's nerves.

supermariofan said:
Anser said:
supermariofan said:
videofreakboy91 said:
You don't know that

Yes we do. It's not going to happen. Those answers of yours are so annoying. You're getting on everyone's nerves.
No you don't, it's not even close to being finished, it might happen

Guess I have to show you this again:

supermariofan said:
Duck Hunt Dog: a bush pops up and he jumps behind it, then you shoot your opponents, kinda like Snake's final smash
I don't think that duck hunt dog is even worth it.

If you were to bring back characters:
Young link: Skyward sword slash (somewhat like Marth's but it makes him go up/down/side depending on controlled direction)
Pichu: Yawn (like Peaches except they fall asleep with flowers on there head)
Mewtwo: Psycho Cut (sends out magic slices that do 50 damage)
Roy: Firestorm (slams his sword and fire flies everywhere close ranged causing maximum damage at close range)
Dr. Mario: Pill storm (where pills fly and cause a new status effect: poison)

Also Sheik should have a different final smash then Zelda

Lolcrawler said:
supermariofan said:

Young link: Skyward sword slash (somewhat like Marth's but it makes him go up/down/side depending on controlled direction)
Naw man young link should have fierce deity as his final smash.

supermariofan said:
Anser said:
supermariofan said:
videofreakboy91 said:
You don't know that

fine then, i matter as well say lady gaga should be in the game, along with sarah palin, and umm..... raven symone! yes! final smash suggestions anyone? -_-

videofreakboy91 said:
supermariofan said:
Anser said:
supermariofan said:
videofreakboy91 said:
You don't know that

fine then, i matter as well say lady gaga should be in the game, along with sarah palin, and umm..... raven symone! yes! final smash suggestions anyone? -_-

I can only wonder about Sarah Palin's Final Smash would be like.....

Baby Luigi said:
I can only wonder about Sarah Palin's Final Smash would be like.....
Moose hunting.

Also, I'd be all for changing Samus' Final Smash from that Zero Laser thing to a good ol' fashioned Power Bomb explosion.

videofreakboy91 said:
supermariofan said:
Anser said:
supermariofan said:
videofreakboy91 said:
You don't know that

Don't forget Nicki Minaj, Hilary Duff, Honey Boo Boo and Snooki. They have like, the biggest chances of getting in.

hey, the game is far from being over, it might happen! gaga is a neat artist, with neat looks and looks like princess peach, so they might add her! sarah palin is obviously the inspiration behind duck hunt. it might happen. raven symone can see in the future, like the ghost from luigi's mansion and that character from animal crossing, it might happen.

This isn't mindless junk people! This is serious. If you want to do that then make "Real person suggestions for SSB 4" not post here.
Meulin Leijon said:
Lolcrawler said:
supermariofan said:

Naw man young link should have fierce deity as his final smash.
I don't play much Legend of Zelda games, so srz!
Also Toon Link should have the Ocarina of time, where he jumps in the background and starts playing the Ocarina of Time and freezing everyone in time, and then moving them in a circular motion, slamming them against the grounds as well as catching things and people in its way. Then it moves to center screen, Toon Link puts away the Ocarina and then the time bubble explodes doing 60-70 damage, and creating a lot of knock back to the trapped opponent (P.S. tell me whether or not the Ocarina works that way, if not then ignore everything they just said)

Back