Diddy Kong Racing DS

I don't think that's canon, since wouldn't DK and Dixie be 20 something? They haven't grown at all.....and I don't see why the timeline is in our years......

But tiny looks older.

Its true that Tiny looks older or its true that Diddy Kong Racing DS takes place after Diddy Kong Racing?

Ten years... :shock: But how can Tiny mature and Diddy stay the same? Or is Diddy a dwarf?! :shock:

Listen. Diddy Kong Racing DS is a remake, not a ten years later sequel. It excluded Banjo and Conker because Nintendo lost the rights to the characters. All I gotta say. Oh and I always play as Krunch ;).

Kaptain K. Rool said:
Listen. Diddy Kong Racing DS is a remake, not a ten years later sequel. It excluded Banjo and Conker because Nintendo lost the rights to the characters. All I gotta say. Oh and I always play as Krunch ;).
Yes. I agree only, I play as Diddy.

Well, SM64 and SM64DS both seem to take place at the same time, so I don't see why DK Racing and DK Racing DS can't take place at the same time, too.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, Kaptain K. Rool, but exactly why do you keep bumping four year-old topics?

Kaptain K. Rool said:
No one who posted above you still comes here.

How do you think that would work, exactly? Does a bell in their head suddenly ring every time someone posts on their topic after 4 years? No.

No, they'll think "Oh, the memories! The good old time!". /facepalm

Create a new thread if its too old.

Back