Diddy Kong Racing DS

Sir Grodus

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
According to this:

http://dkvine.com/index.php?n=00248

Diddy Kong Racing DS is apparently taking places several years after Diddy Kong Racing. I dunno if this is official though, so I think I might stave off adding any information to the DKWiki.

HolySnap78

Goomba
I don't think that's canon, since wouldn't DK and Dixie be 20 something? They haven't grown at all.....and I don't see why the timeline is in our years......

Sir Grodus

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Its true that Tiny looks older or its true that Diddy Kong Racing DS takes place after Diddy Kong Racing?

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Pronouns
He/him
Ten years... :shock: But how can Tiny mature and Diddy stay the same? Or is Diddy a dwarf?! :shock:

Kaptain K. Rool

Koopa Troopa
Pronouns
He/him
Listen. Diddy Kong Racing DS is a remake, not a ten years later sequel. It excluded Banjo and Conker because Nintendo lost the rights to the characters. All I gotta say. Oh and I always play as Krunch ;).

Glitchy Bowser Jr.

"Stuff it, sponge brain!"
Pronouns
She/her
Kaptain K. Rool said:
Listen. Diddy Kong Racing DS is a remake, not a ten years later sequel. It excluded Banjo and Conker because Nintendo lost the rights to the characters. All I gotta say. Oh and I always play as Krunch ;).
Yes. I agree only, I play as Diddy.

Master Dimentio

Cheep Cheep
Pronouns
He/him
Well, SM64 and SM64DS both seem to take place at the same time, so I don't see why DK Racing and DK Racing DS can't take place at the same time, too.

SolarBlaze

Guardian of the Sol Emeralds.
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
I'm not trying to be rude or anything, Kaptain K. Rool, but exactly why do you keep bumping four year-old topics?

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
Kaptain K. Rool said:
No one who posted above you still comes here.

Master Dimentio

Cheep Cheep
Pronouns
He/him
How do you think that would work, exactly? Does a bell in their head suddenly ring every time someone posts on their topic after 4 years? No.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Pronouns
She/her
No, they'll think "Oh, the memories! The good old time!". /facepalm

Kontrast

Cons and Knees Don't Go Together
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki