The ShadeMaster-- No More Sign-ups necessary (but you can still sign up!)

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
Sign Ups! I'm going to make a story where the main villian is the ShadeMaster. I won't give away much of the story but I'll have sign ups for 5 heroes (working with Mario, or on his side), 5 villains (in league with the ShadeMaster), and one a mercenary (working with Wario). Please put the personality you want to have and the side you want to be on. Also enter your name, please not your username, like a real name, fitting the role you want to play. I'm not sure if I made this clear enough but the characters are also including some of the real Mario characters, like the mercenary is in league with Wario.
Good:
1. Nigel (Nabber) Personality: Heroic & Just
2. Blood (Lolcrawler) Personality: A Blood thirsty hero, who despite this first title has a good and honest heart.
3. Falcon (Cirdec) Personality: A very athletic guy who fears nothing.
4. ToxBox (Ventus) Personality: Highly knowledgeable, especially on the subject of video games.
5 Dani (ChaoticLeo) Personality: Very inventive and creative, she can make things with ease. And she does, most of them useless but she can come up with good ideas when necessary.
6. Creeper (PTR) Personality: He has an explosive personality.

Bad:
1. ShadeMaster (YoshiMonsta)
2.Oz (OJ Toad) Personality: lazy but likes dealing pain, seeing it as a sport
3. Cassidy (Rin Kagmine) Personality: Cute at first but really is cruel and enjoys pain, but does not kill cause she has a secret fear of death.
4. Oban (Dr. Turnip) Personalty: Blind, he prefers to work alone and that's how he works most efficiently, seen as the most dangerous when provoked.
5. Gill (Bowser45) Personality: likes to kill his victims quickly rather than see them suffer.
6. Vill (Stargatedalek) Personality: Believes that she is the only person with the right qualities to save the world.

Mercenary
1. Fred (EpicNitwit) Personality: Eats a whole lot of pies and pastries.

So Sign up please! PM me if you have any really good Ideas.

Chapters Made:
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Here is a link to my page for this http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/ShadeMaster#Chapters

Re: The ShadeMaster

Looks like this is going in the same direction as your past story, isn't it?

I'll be a hero named Nigel.

Personality: heroic.

Epic Nitwit said:
Name: Fred
Role: Eats Pie and Pastry
Other: Mercenary, I guess?

Would You mind being the dumb sidekick of ShadeMaster who eats pie and pastry, that seems like it might fit?

Oh and my role is to slaughter all of the other main heroes because I want to be the only one to succeed.

Icanhasgoomba said:
Then your not a hero. A villain might do that, but not a hero.
Just because I do bad things doesn't make me a villain. At the end of the day, I save the Wiki or whatever, I just happen to be very selfish about who has to do it.

Icanhasgoomba said:
Epic Nitwit said:

Would You mind being the dumb sidekick of ShadeMaster who eats pie and pastry, that seems like it might fit?

I don't want to be some dumb sidekick.
Also, I've decided to elaborate on what I want Fred's role to be:
Fred will stand around in the background, not doing much, until the critical moment, when he eats the two main characters, ShadeMaster Pie and Nigel Pastry. The two will then have to work together to escape Fred's body.

Fine. And I might put that into the story. Hmm... that could be interesting.

Epic Nitwit said:
Icanhasgoomba said:
Epic Nitwit said:

I don't want to be some dumb sidekick.
Also, I've decided to elaborate on what I want Fred's role to be:
Fred will stand around in the background, not doing much, until the critical moment, when he eats the two main characters, ShadeMaster Pie and Nigel Pastry. The two will then have to work together to escape Fred's body.

First of all no. You cannot do that. Okay I'll make you the mercenary, but you don't eat people.

Why not? You asked us to put our role in the story, and you're just going to ignore his because you don't like it?

Icanhasgoomba said:
First of all no. You cannot do that. Okay I'll make you the mercenary, but you don't eat people.

You have quite possibly turned down one of the greatest things that could have happened in your story.

Okay, I'll try to put that in but it might be confusing since the ShadeMaster is just evil. He would kill Nigel, and than teleport out. I'll let you eat people but maybe at the least none of the main-est characters

Icanhasgoomba said:
Okay, I'll try to put that in but it might be confusing since the ShadeMaster is just evil. He would kill Nigel, and than teleport out.

No, no, no, you see, when he gets eaten, ShadeMaster loses his powers (idk how, maybe he was poisoned by stomach acid or something, I'll let you decide that) and is forced to work with his worst enemy in order to get out.

Fine. That would put out good story. I'll also make it so that stuff is going on with the ShadeMaster's minions and the other heroes than Nigel.

I'll be a Villain.

Name: Oz
Personality: An oaf who enjoys dealing out pain.
Role- Idk.

Hmmm. This sounds interesting, I'll give it a try.

Villain
Name: Cassidy
Personality: Vicious and cruel, loves it when people get hurt and loves to hurt people, but she never kills (until maybe some point)
Role: Villain

Hero
Name: Unknown. People call him Blood.
Personality: A bloodthirsty character, who can be cruel, also has a sense of justice. A man of great power, but little words.
Role: A bloodthirsty anti hero whom hunts down the Shademaster because his Parents were killed by him. He uses a knife, sword, or gun to get what he wants. He prefers sword because "guns make things to easy".
Background (I'm not sure if I should have this): He was an orphaned child whom was sent to an orphanage by a cruel person, which after being belted by him Blood killed him, and ran away making him an outcast.

Come on.. just a few more additions, and by the way, could somebody PM me if they want to become my editor?

Why don't you PM people you think would be good character inventors.

If you really become desperate you could let one person create more then one character Idea.
would ya? :eekdance:

That is totally unnecessary at this point at least. People are coming in like crazy. I only need 6 more. I would like an editor once again but I have no rush. I think I may start the Prologue as soon as the last comes in.

Hero
Name: ToxBox
Personality: High knowledge of all video games
Role: Can transform to any character if I touched that person. If I touched Goomba, I can transform to Goomba also I can keep this form for later uses if I want to change to it again.
Background: Top secret that everybody don't know ToxBox's past or he got that ability.

Back