Pokémon Generation III

User4042

Celestial Guide
better than the rest by far due to area awesomeness and good storyline and stuff you cant get that in bw

I hope it gets a remake

I also agree that it's the best by far

Er, actually, they did. In the form of Deoxys

You know, it's not only the legendaries as well. Castform also has form changes. But I do believe that this generation was the one that introduced form changes. Black and White just got excessive with it.

Eh, it's good, but I don't like it too much. It feels so tedious, and the path you take to get from each city and badge in order starts to get all jumbled around the 4-5 Gyms and 7-8 Gyms. The first time I needed to look up a guide to find where to go for story.

I didn't find it too confusing. Granted, I did get stuck for a while, but I eventually found my way without a guide.

Baby Luigi said:
I didn't find it too confusing. Granted, I did get stuck for a while, but I eventually found my way without a guide.

The part I needed it for was finding where the hell Team Magma went with the Submarine.

I agree that's the best generation, awesome storyline, awesome music and the best legendaries ever (Groudon, Kyogre).

Honestly it was my least favorite generation. I can't really place it, but there's always been something about it...

schmutz said:
Honestly it was my least favorite generation. I can't really place it, but there's always been something about it...

i concur.

gen. ii is my favourite by far.

inb4 GENII IS SO OVERRATED

Generation III is actually the only generation that I've owned all the games of, main and spin-off. Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Colosseum, XD, Pinball, Ranger, and Trozei.

Father Dougal McGuire said:
schmutz said:

i concur.

gen. ii is my favourite by far.

inb4 GENII IS SO OVERRATED

GENII IS SO OVERRATED

The pokemon were good, but the game itself was a bore fest.

Gym leaders(except for the Dad, he was interesting.), were boring, and both teams were pretty dang stupid(liked the designs though).

Overall was never really impressed.

Far better than that trash they call gen 1 though.

There are many things I'd like to see be redone though and I think really there is room for potential.

Honestly, it is my favorite gen, but it is the only one where it is possible to not be able to get the master ball. The Magma/Aqua base can close with the ball still inside.

Dr. Turnip said:
Honestly, it is my favorite gen, but it is the only one where it is possible to not be able to get the master ball. The Magma/Aqua base can close with the ball still inside.
Thats why there's a GameShark

I dont have a gameshark though. I lost my actionreplay, so im playing a cleanof cheats white version 2

Back