Who else agrees?

GalacticPetey

Donkey Kong
Who else agrees that Alomomola and Bouffalant could've easily been evolutions for Luvdisc and Tauros? I also think that Emolga and Pachirisu could've related somehow.

Luvdisc -> Alomomola - YES.

Bouffalant -> Tauros - No.

Making Luvdisc in general without an evolution was a crap move in the first place

I know right? It's a pointless Pokemon, and the fact that they made that alomollomalomalomalolamola thing not being an evolution of Luvdisc just made it worse.

Making Luvdisc vs. Spinda vs. Unknown fights can be entertaining though. To see which one of them is the worst.

That makes a little sense, since they are both pink and have pointy noses. And they are both Water types.

I can't help but wonder why there's still a lot of Pokemon without any evolutions especially the ones with horrid stats. Farfetch'd, Corsola, Delibird.

Big McIntosh said:
I can't help but wonder why there's still a lot of Pokemon without any evolutions especially the ones with horrid stats. Farfetch'd, Corsola, Delibird.

What's funny is that they aren't even gimmick Pokemon like Castform, Ditto, Unknown, or Plusle & Minum

Braeburn said:
Big McIntosh said:
Farfetch'd
I went through all of FireRed with a Farcetch'd in my party.

No regrets.

Was it an HM slave?

Big McIntosh said:
Because people will shit their pants and complain that there's too many evolutions. See Gen IV and its evolutions for crappy Pokemon (Tangella, Lickitung, etc)

Fassad said:
Big McIntosh said:
Because people will shit their pants and complain that there's too many evolutions. See Gen IV and its evolutions for crappy Pokemon (Tangella, Lickitung, etc)

There's only one "L".

I personally don't care if an evolution is given to an already existing Pokemon, especially since it'll become even better. I for one do not regret using Gliscor on my Platinum party.

I'm more of an anti-pre-evolution person, (i.e. Pichu, Mime Jr., Bonsly, Budew) since they're weak and they'll evolve into a Pokemon that already exists and for some of them you need to use a Pokemon that already exists to get the pre-evolution (to get Magby, catch a Magmar and breed it).

Big McIntosh said:
I'm more of an anti-pre-evolution person, (i.e. Pichu, Mime Jr., Bonsly, Budew) since they're weak and they'll evolve into a Pokemon that already exists and for some of them you need to use a Pokemon that already exists to get the pre-evolution (to get Magby, catch a Magmar and breed it).

clearly you arent aware that igglybuff is the most badass pokemon there is

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
adding forms for every legendary in bw was weird, not really evolution, but similar concept

I found some very pointless

Back