Who else agrees?

Wait, ALL of them? Don't the Trio of Dogs that end with 'ion' have only one form.

Yeah, it's only Keldeo who got a new form

Cirdec said:
For me only the two new Kyurem forms are good because of their insane stats.

I hate their design, though. In what I see, it's as if they're trying to make it look awesome and what I see is a jumbled mess instead.

Baby Luigi said:
Cirdec said:

I hate their design, though. In what I see, it's as if they're trying to make it look awesome and what I see is a jumbled mess instead.

I thought they were fake sprites made by some idiots, but then I realized they'd were the actual sprites. I was shocked.

Baby Luigi said:
Cirdec said:

They look like made-up Pokemon created by some fans.

That's not necessarily a bad thing, but I still found Kyreum's other two forms atrocious when it comes to design.

i feel red needs a personality. in the manga, pokémon adventures, he has a great personality. in the games, he doesnt even has speech except in ssbb

Well, the same should apply to Link and Mario. I think they both had somewhat of a personality outside of the games.

I agree that I don't like Red as a mumbling idiot, though.

Baby Luigi said:
Well, the same should apply to Link and Mario. I think they both had somewhat of a personality outside of the games.

I agree that I don't like Red as a mumbling idiot, though.
He has one in the best mario game ever, hotel mario

Mario did speak in an official Mario Sports Mix conference, and he did had somewhat of a personality there too. That still didn't beat out Hotel Mario's witty and intriguing dialogue

Now if only Red can say something other than a bunch of dots

Red doesn't talk because its not supposed to make of feel like him, your supposed to be yourself. That's why you name your character.

Same with Link, he doesn't talk because it would get rid of the fact that he's supposed to be you.

Both Pokemon and Zelda are games that are supposed to be you on an adventure, not the main character on an adventure. I think Pokemon does it better than Zelda does though.

Baby Luigi said:
Mario did speak in an official Mario Sports Mix conference, and he did had somewhat of a personality there too. That still didn't beat out Hotel Mario's witty and intriguing dialogue

Now if only Red can say something other than a bunch of dots
in a lot of games, it implies that the silent protagonist said something, like in DP, where you "tell" your mom about the lake verity incident, and red apparently says "no" after beating nugget bridge to the rocket grunt after being asked if he wants to join team rocket

^Maybe. That happens in a lot of games where there is a silent protagonist and others know what they are saying.

Red doesn't talk because its not supposed to make of feel like him, your supposed to be yourself. That's why you name your character.

What about him as an NPC like in Gold/Silver? He also speaks a little in Brawl.

Baby Luigi said:
^Maybe. That happens in a lot of games where there is a silent protagonist and others know what they are saying.

What about him as an NPC like in Gold/Silver? He also speaks a little in Brawl.

That's red himself. Your not Red in the Gen I games, your whoever you named your character, you just use the sprite because its the sprite they give you.

In Brawl, they didn't call him Red for a reason. Because he's 'Pokemon Trainer'.

The implying they said something deal is just to add dialogue or continue the story without much interruption.

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
i feel red needs a personality. in the manga, pokémon adventures, he has a great personality. in the games, he doesnt even has speech except in ssbb

Not so surprising in the games when you stay at the top of Mt.Silver where there is permanent hail.

That's not hail. That's snow incorrectly labeled as hail because the developers of Pokemon clearly can't tell the difference between powdery flakes and chunks of ice coming from thunder clouds.

Back