Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Nester

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lester the Unlikely

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

supermariofan

Dry Bowser
We've been getting weird characters that have something to do with Nintendo's history like R.O.B. and Mr.Game and Watch which of these two characters do you want?

supermariofan said:
We've been getting weird characters that have something to do with Nintendo's history like R.O.B. and Mr.Game and Watch which of these two characters do you want?
694.png

The difference between ROB and Mr. Game and Watch and the two you suggested as much as they weren't expected. They actually had some importance to the history of Nintendo. Duck Hunt Dog and the Sheriff didn't.

The Duck Hunt Dog is a bastard and a generic sheriff would be a terrible idea.

ROB is one of the most innovative and popular creations in Nintendo history.

Mr. Game and Watch is a sort of representative of the black-and-white iconic characters of the Game & Watch portable devices, ALSO one of the most innovative and popular creations in Nintendo history.

none of those deserve to be in.

um, wtf, none of them deserve to be in it. and you didn't help by adding nester and laster or whoever the f-u-c-k. and if i had to choose, i would pick the duck hunt dog, but at best he should be an assist trophy or something.

I thought you wanted Non-Specific Action Figure to be your WTF character (and by the way, he's about as likely as the Mariner Moose).

Magikrazy said:
I thought you wanted Non-Specific Action Figure to be your WTF character (and by the way, he's about as likely as the Mariner Moose).
Not really but I REALLY want the Duck Hunt Dog in there he's the perfect example of a WTF character, who's Mariner Moose?

i wouldn't mind seeing the duck hunt dog actually, but they would really need to pull it off well, but if he's not a playable character, i would love to see him as a npc.

Back