Items

What kind of items do we want? (specify)

• More invinsibility!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More Stamina/ more heavy ones (like metal box)

• More Food/ health restoring

• More Explosives

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • More Special throwing Items (pitfall, team healer)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • More other

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • More then one (specify)

• More assist character items (or more characters that are assistants)

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • More special (smash ball, lightning)

• Total voters

Lolcrawler

I choose you!
Please vote and specify the item. No matter how bizarre, post. ;D

Looks like most of us like explosions

This is not to sound like a super serious gamer, but if they keep Smash Balls and explosives, at least make them balanced.
Also I'd rather they automatically disable powerful items in All-Star/Classic/Multi-man Brawl so you don't get screwed over by that explosive that randomly spawns next to you or get struck by Dragoon or a hammer. >__>

But I do like Poke Balls. Assist Trophies, not as much. :p

Timmy said:
This is not to sound like a super serious gamer, but if they keep Smash Balls and explosives, at least make them balanced.
Also I'd rather they automatically disable powerful items in All-Star/Classic/Multi-man Brawl so you don't get screwed over by that explosive that randomly spawns next to you or get struck by Dragoon or a hammer. >__>

But I do like Poke Balls. Assist Trophies, not as much. :p
I have to agree. You can throw pokeballs, but not so much with assist trophies. Also, you have an Idea of what a pokeball is going to do, less likely by chance. Though assist trophies are less damaging to the user (examples: electrode, Wobbafet).

Blue Paratroopa said:
Assist trophy, because more characters get to be seen
I agree on that as well, though I think that assist trophies are good in one way, as are pokeballs.
File:Assist_Trophy.jpg

I hope the Poke Balls suck less in the next SSB installment. They sucked a lot in Brawl.

This is what happens to times I get a Pokeball: Munchlax -> Gardervoir -> Munchlax -> Goldeen -> Wobbuffet -> Munchlax -> Gardervoir ->Wobbuffet and so on.

What happened to Scizor, Unown, Clefairy, Weezing, Articuno, Raikou, Zapdos, and the three fully-evolved starters (which can be easily replaced)?

Two new generations were introduced, and 493 Pokemon can't be crammed in what with all the trophies, stickers, and music

Radagast the Brown said:
And on your right, you'll see yet another SSB poll.

Actually, below

Baby Luigi said:
Radagast the Brown said:
And on your right, you'll see yet another SSB poll.

Actually, below
ha ha ha

srz. I just like seeing the public opinion on SSB. It is the best type of Mario game for me, so that I think that it would be the best place to make polls. My brother, YoshiMonsta seems to be almost in competition with me, and he didn't want to be outdone. So he created "Most Important" to compete with me.

Though it does have Mario in it, it technically doesn't fall under the Mario series, instead falling under crossover series.

It's not exactly your fault. Just recently we've become sick of polls that Supermariofan created.

Yeah, I think it would be better if it was all merged into some sort of dream roster or something

I haven't been on this forum long enough to think that something new is annoying, but rather as something interesting, and something that I'd like more of. Though a really annoying thing would be a copy of an already one, like I have previously done. Polls can be annoying, but it helps someone get the general opinion, and it allows you to express yourself anonymously, so that no one debates, or argues with you about. But a poll that is like "do you like this" and "do you hate this" and "what is the best" must be so common that they become really annoying!

Thread name of the year, right here.

Back