Sunshine Remake?

Yoshi K

Come with me if you want cookies
I know that Nintendo has said nothing about this at all, but would you like a remake of Super Mario Sunshine for the 3DS? This was briefly discussed on the "I still don't get it" thread, about Sunshine haters. I personally think it looks cool, but would be cooler in a remake (and in 3D!!!). This wouldn't be the first time Nintendo did something like this, (Hello, Super Mario 64 DS). Maybe they could add some stuff like :luigi:. Who else thinks there should be a remake?

Super Mario 64 DS was loads better than its precedent so yeah, why not? And they better add Luigi in this game, maybe even Wario. Wario was fun to use!

Bane said:
What about Yoshi?
Yea, if Wario is playable Yoshi must be. (Obviously, Yoshi won't be able to ride on himself)

So my roster would be :mario: :luigi: and as a reward for completing the game :bowser:.

Last time I checked, Waluigi is not in Super Mario 64 DS

Baby Luigi said:

*sigh*

Let me rephrase the whole thing.

Lumin said we should include Luigi, Wario and Waluigi in SMS remake, as Luigi and Wario were in SM64DS. Then I asked why not Yoshi? He then questioned if Yoshi was playable in the original SMS. I was simply saying that if he's bringing back Luigi and Wario, and introducing Waluigi, why not Yoshi too?

Does that simplify it up for your small brains?

Lumin Blade said:
Baby Luigi said:

This. Waluigi rumor is fake. There's no sprites from http://mfgg.net

>_>

Read what I JUST posted.

Cirdec said:
Why would Wario and Waluigi be playable? They want to take vacations with their ennemies?

Why was Wario playable in the Remake of SM64DS?

Bane said:
Baby Luigi said:

*sigh*

Let me rephrase the whole thing.

Lumin said we should include Luigi, Wario and Waluigi in SMS remake, as Luigi and Wario were in SM64DS. Then I asked why not Yoshi? He then questioned if Yoshi was playable in the original SMS. I was simply saying that if he's bringing back Luigi and Wario, and introducing Waluigi, why not Yoshi too?

Does that simplify it up for your small brains?

The way you juxtaposed it was confusing, but I get what you see by now.

GreenDisaster said:
Bane said:
Cirdec said:
Why would Wario and Waluigi be playable? They want to take vacations with their ennemies?

Why was Wario playable in the Remake of SM64DS?
The promise of cake.

And he probably wanted to rob Peach's Castle.

Anyway, I'd much rather have Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, and DK playable. DK does live on a tropical island and he's more of a good guy than Wario. Besides, we could have the K. Rool and the Kremlings working with Bowser, Junior, and the Koopa Troop. It'd also be the perfect excuse to bring back DK's coconut gun and orange grenades. (Do I sound like a broken record yet?)

Baby Luigi said:
Come on, a Yoshi riding a Yoshi?

Nintendo could just remove the parts where Yoshi was needed in the original and change it. Shouldn't be too difficult since Yoshi wasn't used too much.

Hopefully the koopalings, or at least Wendy show up alongside Bowser Jr. She was the empress of the water levels in SMB3 and NSMBW and NSMBW2.

Baby Luigi said:

nonono, if you're playing as yoshi the rideable yoshi will be replaced by a mario

Father Dougal McGuire said:
Baby Luigi said:

nonono, if you're playing as yoshi the rideable yoshi will be replaced by a mario

Mario will use his "long tongue" to eat fruit?

Father Dougal McGuire said:
Baby Luigi said:

YES! That would be a hit on YouTube XD.

Back