9/11 Remembrance Thread (#2)

Pyro

Power Star
I saw the old one got locked, so let's restart this again without any arguments...

Its an event that should be remembered. Lets remember all those that were killed. We will defeat terrorism.

We saw a National Geographic special about it in class today, but we didn't get to finish watching it, as the bell rang mid-video. However, I learned some things I did not know about 9/11. They talked about how these two men (can't remember their names) from Al Qaeda that were ordered by Bin Laden stabbed the pilot and took over the plane. They also played recorded footage of what one of the men said to the passengers via the loudspeaker. I also learned that they sprayed mace in the plane, making the passengers helpless.

It was a tragic day. I don't remember it at all since I was so young, but my condolences still go to the many people that died.

Though it's not directly related, I remember a series of Terrorist attacks in London a while back. I think either a bus or a train on the Tube was blown up.

Thing is I live in Plymouth, incredibly historic, and yet far away from any action

If I want to be a superhero, I'll have to move to London to get any action. Nice big city, full of tall buildings. Planning to stand atop the shard, then skydive into the city, fighting shitloads of crime in a superhero costume. That's my lifelong dream.

MCS said:
We saw a National Geographic special about it in class today, but we didn't get to finish watching it, as the bell rang mid-video. However, I learned some things I did not know about 9/11. They talked about how these two men (can't remember their names) from Al Qaeda that were ordered by Bin Laden stabbed the pilot and took over the plane. They also played recorded footage of what one of the men said to the passengers via the loudspeaker. I also learned that they sprayed mace in the plane, making the passengers helpless.

It was a tragic day. I don't remember it at all since I was so young, but my condolences still go to the many people that died.

I remember that before

on a scale of 1 to 11 i give the MJ thread a strong 9

I'll place the sig in that spoiler.

I'm sort of glad we didn't have to do anything related to 9/11 in social studies today. I get more emotional about it than average for some reason.

It may be because I just start imagining what those people went through, in horrible detail.

May something like this never happen again, anywhere.

I know what you mean, bro. I mean, watching the 9/11 National Geographic special in American Government I mentioned earlier made me think about how terrified people must have been when the Trade Center was smoking, and how terrified the people were when the terrorists hijacked the plane.

I also learned today that it took them 99 days to put out the fire. Crazy, huh?

I will give my condolences to the people who died in this event by kicking Osama Bin Laden's butt in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

NotABannableOffense said:
Baby Luigi said:
-snip- Osama Bin Laden's butt in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Osama bin Laden, in SSBB? Seems legit.

Fun fact, "Bin" means son of in Arabic. Learned that in Dubai.

al1201151718binoutjpgju.jpg

Baby Luigi said:

Hahahahaha!

I don't live in America, but I have to feel really bad for those who died in 9/11. I know alot of people from England that are jerks to Americans.

I'm not one of them for god's sake.

Back