• Fire Bro

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Marx

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Andross (Adventures)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Where's the bloody poll? :mad:

Why is Megaman in this? If Megaman's getting in the game at all it's most likely as a Playable character.

>Oswald

why

Also Megaman should be a character, not an assist trophy. and I don't care about any of the others to be honest.

Out of those, Funky Kong would be pretty cool. Rosalina would work, but I don't really know what she could do.

And no. Megaman should be a character.

Well out of all these I voted for Eggman. That'd be kinda cool if he came in his Egg Beatle and dropped something on the fighters.

Still no sense in putting Megaman in this poll. Gutsehman and Zero is good though if Megaman makes it in.

Eggman is the only good one out of this.

Mega Man should be playable and Oswald? FUCK NO.

New Super Mario said:
Rosalina would work, but I don't really know what she could do.
Obviously she would use her stunning beauty to distract us! :)
And why isn't Daisy in the poll? She's been around for longer than Rosalina. And she has a pretty good arsenal (mega strike=OHKO, anyone?)

Toad85 said:
3rd party in video game talk refers to a video game company not affiliated with the company that makes a certain console (for example, SEGA and Capcom are 3rd party). Oswald is owned by Disney (I think), which isn't even a video game company. Therefore, it isn't 3rd party, so I'd consider it 4th party.

What is up with all these polls?! The whole subforum is drowning with these. Stop it already!!!!

Back