Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Andross (Adventures)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
supermariofan said:
Blue Paratroopa said:
supermariofan said:
videofreakboy91 said:
stop suggesting epic mickey characters, it's not gonna happen!
You never know what could happen
Like Epic Mickey characters not being in SSB
I mean he COULD appear since he's one of the possible 3rd party characters

Nnnope

supermariofan said:

this is probably useless to post as you've never listened to anything, but he is not going to appear in SSB and you are going to be extremely disappointed when he doesn't. he is a cartoon character, Epic Mickey does not change that, and I assure you that they will not put cartoon characters in over characters that are actually from video games.

Smashgoom202 said:
Blue Paratroopa said:
Felix, because Golden Sun needs to be recognized
I'd rather have Isaac as the Golden Sun representative, but either one's fine, I suppose.
He's already an assist trophy in Brawl so it's likely we'll be playing as him

supermariofan said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Blue Paratroopa said:
Felix, because Golden Sun needs to be recognized
I'd rather have Isaac as the Golden Sun representative, but either one's fine, I suppose.
He's already an assist trophy in Brawl so it's likely we'll be playing as him
Um... Who's to say he can, you know, NOT be an Assist Trophy and just be a regular playable character? It's not like there haven't been OTHER non-playable characters who appeared as Poke Ball Pokemon, trophies, etc. that DIDN'T make the upgrade to being playable.

Meowth said:
supermariofan said:

this is probably useless to post as you've never listened to anything, but he is not going to appear in SSB and you are going to be extremely disappointed when he doesn't. he is a cartoon character, Epic Mickey does not change that, and I assure you that they will not put cartoon characters in over characters that are actually from video games.
but hes one of the pawsible 3rd party characters

Magikrazy said:
Meowth said:
supermariofan said:

Thank you

Disney DO NOT want to be a part of ANY Nintendo series, even if it's a crossover. They are more interested with Kingdom Hearts. Epic Mickey is in no way a possible candidate for ANY Super Smash Bros. Game, and if your next remark is "Well he could be" then that's not an argument, it's me giving you reasons and you replying with literally nothing.

Radagast the Brown said:
Disney DO NOT want to be a part of ANY Nintendo series, even if it's a crossover. They are more interested with Kingdom Hearts. Epic Mickey is in no way a possible candidate for ANY Super Smash Bros. Game, and if your next remark is "Well he could be" then that's not an argument, it's me giving you reasons and you replying with literally nothing.
He is possible

supermariofan said:
Radagast the Brown said:
He is possible
seriously? Is that all you're going to say? After I gave you several different reasons why he's NOT going to be in SSB in the future, you turn around and give me THAT?

Alright, I'll play along. WHY is he possible?

supermariofan said:
Magikrazy said:
Thank you

Pretty sure he wasn't being serious.

supermariofan said:
Radagast the Brown said:
He is possible

what do i even say

supermariofan said:
Radagast the Brown said:
He is possible

Radagast the Brown said:
supermariofan said:
Radagast the Brown said:
He is possible
seriously? Is that all you're going to say? After I gave you several different reasons why he's NOT going to be in SSB in the future, you turn around and give me THAT?

Epic Mickey was a huge game on the Wii, it had neat graphics, neat story, and neat character design, it has two upcoming sequels (one exclusive to 3DS), many people want him in because of that game, and they think it's neat to have Mario fight Mickey, and Epic Mickey TECHNICALLY makes him a game character since he had a neat looking design

supermariofan said:
Radagast the Brown said:
supermariofan said:
Radagast the Brown said:
He is possible

Epic Mickey was a huge game on the Wii, it had neat graphics, neat story, and neat character design, it has two upcoming sequels (one exclusive to 3DS), many people want him in because of that game, and they think it's neat to have Mario fight Mickey, and Epic Mickey TECHNICALLY makes him a game character since he had a neat looking design
Name five people who agree.

supermariofan said:
Radagast the Brown said:
supermariofan said:
Radagast the Brown said:
He is possible

First of all, just because something is huge on the Wii doesn't mean that Nintendo will put him into a game, secondly, just because a character has a neat design doesn't make him a candidate to be used in games. Thirdly, so what if there are sequels, several other games for the wii have had sequels, and you don't see their games getting featured in every situation Sally that there is. Fourth, NOBODY wants him in, there is nobody on this forum, nobody on the Internet, nobody in this country, nobody in the world, nobody in the UNIVERSE, except from you, who wants him in that game. And Mario fighting Mickey would be a travesty to all that is good in this world. Finally, Epic Mickey having a neat looking design does NOT make him a game character. Hobbes had a neat design, and he doesn't have any games for the Wii, he's not in SSB or anything.

Your arguments are as flawed as your idea, and I think you should learn to stop trying.

Michael Myers said:
supermariofan said:
Radagast the Brown said:
supermariofan said:
Radagast the Brown said:
He is possible

Name five people who agree.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/super-smash-bros-wii-u-3ds-character-ideas.452652924/

http://www.gameinformer.com/blogs/members/b/thegodofwine7_blog/archive/2012/07/17/6-predictions-or-hopes-for-the-wii-u-smash-bros.aspx

http://www.blisteredthumbs.net/2012/07/top-10-super-smash-char/

supermariofan is honestly an idiot! i want you to be in the game as a replacement for sandbag, and every time we punch you, your bad ideas come out one by one.

New Super Mario said:
Rosalina would work, but I don't really know what she could do.
she could chuck invincibility stars that home in on the character who summoned her (invincibility stars look just like power stars except with rounded points)

Radagast the Brown said:
supermariofan said:
Radagast the Brown said:
supermariofan said:
Radagast the Brown said:
He is possible

First of all, just because something is huge on the Wii doesn't mean that Nintendo will put him into a game, secondly, just because a character has a neat design doesn't make him a candidate to be used in games. Thirdly, so what if there are sequels, several other games for the wii have had sequels, and you don't see their games getting featured in every situation Sally that there is. Fourth, NOBODY wants him in, there is nobody on this forum, nobody on the Internet, nobody in this country, nobody in the world, nobody in the UNIVERSE, except from you, who wants him in that game. And Mario fighting Mickey would be a travesty to all that is good in this world. Finally, Epic Mickey having a neat looking design does NOT make him a game character. Hobbes had a neat design, and he doesn't have any games for the Wii, he's not in SSB or anything.

Your arguments are as flawed as your idea, and I think you should learn to stop trying.

Just to reiterate my argument towards SMF, I don't think he saw it.

Back