Dinosaurs

GalacticPetey

Donkey Kong
Discuss. My favorite might be Carcharodontosaurus. Obscure dinos FTW. He's the second biggest carnivore.

Carcharodontosaurus-iguidensis.jpg

I wonder what would happen if the dinosaurs never went extinct.

Anyway, Triceratops are my favorite...which makes it that much more shameful that the only anthromorphic dinosaurs in TMNT are villainous Triceratop aliens.

Also, Game Freak should make more dinosaur pokemon.

Don Pianta said:

Easy, We wouldn't be here.

Anyway yeah, Dinosaurs has almost always become something all boys and some girls at young ages learn about and obsess a little. For most it's just a phase much like how cowboys or astronauts go. But I still enjoy Dinosaurs a bit. I never was scared of the Jurassic Park because I thought Dinos were too awesome to be scary. And I absolutely love the Walking with Dinosaurs series.

My favorite Dinosaur is one that's known pretty well but not always so Mainstream. It's the Ankylosaurus.

Don Pianta said:
We'd be fucked, or humans would never have come to exist.

Northern Verve said:
Don Pianta said:
I absolutely love the Walking with Dinosaurs series.
There's supposed to be an upcoming film adaption.

Northern Verve said:
Don Pianta said:

Easy, We wouldn't be here.

That much I know.

I meant would the dinosaurs have behaved any differently. Would they just continue the way they are, just running around owning the planet, or would their brains have evolved advancing their civilization, resulting in them attending school and going to work.

Real dinosaurs are so much cooler and better than Yoshi, who hardly looks like a dinosaur at all. My favorite ones are the ones with the long necks. I always liked them.

Sauron said:
Northern Verve said:
I absolutely love the Walking with Dinosaurs series.
There's supposed to be an upcoming film adaption.

Source?

Don Pianta said:
That much I know.

I meant would the dinosaurs have behaved any differently. Would they just continue the way they are, just running around owning the planet, or would their brains have evolved advancing their civilization, resulting in them attending school and going to work.

Some suspect that the figure on the left would be the result.

dragon%20to%20human%20reptilian-2%20codeword%20water.jpg

Looks kinda just like a Sci-Fi alien. And in some ways kinda creepy.

Baby Luigi said:
My favorite ones are the ones with the long necks.

Brontosaurus?
Northern Verve said:
Don Pianta said:
That much I know.

Some suspect that the figure on the left would be the result.

*picture*
Looks kinda just like a Sci-Fi alien. And in some ways kinda creepy.

You might want to put that in a spoiler. :|

Baby Luigi said:
Real dinosaurs are so much cooler and better than Yoshi, who hardly looks like a dinosaur at all.
yoshi_dinosaur.jpg

that should be yoshi in the next mario game after showing it eating a mega mushroom and its power never runs out until you beat the game where yoshi turns noral after eating giga bowser

i always liked the trex

hey SM put that in a spoiler for reasons of CREEPY AND EVOLVED DINO LOOKS LIKE A NAKED HUMAN

Don Pianta said:
Anyway, Triceratops are my favorite...
Same.
Don Pianta said:
Also, Game Freak should make more dinosaur pokemon.
140.png

technically not a dinosaur, but trilobites were super common in that period, so...
Spr_5b_142.png

awesome pterodactyl
Spr_5b_409.png

almost a t-rex, but not quite
Spr_5b_411.png

don't know what kind this guy is
Spr_5b_567.png

bulbapedia claims he's a microraptor
Spr_5b_306.png

closest thing we have to a triceratops
Spr_5b_112_f.png

also close to a tricera
What we need is a proper Triceratops, Tyrannosaurus Rex, or Pleiosaur.

i saw this video on why the dinosaurs went extinct on Nintendo Video

BECAUSE THEY RAN OUT OF COFFEE except for like 4 and the workers at the coffee shop

they starved because everyone in the grocery store that worked there died

and javelin, bastiodon is i think a triceratops who got mixed with a slab of rock

Back