• 9th

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • 10th

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • 11th

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
New trailer alert!

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s7/doctor-who/news/a617485/doctor-who-series-9-premiere-title-revealed.html#~oYSrdz5IgKokro

Some information for new series

The debut episode will be called The Magician's Apprentice

Grim said:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s7/doctor-who/news/a617485/doctor-who-series-9-premiere-title-revealed.html#~oYSrdz5IgKokro

Some information for new series

The debut episode will be called The Magician's Apprentice

The name intrigues me...it would be interesting to see what it means.

Last Christmas

I enjoyed it. The monsters were kinda scary for the festive period, and Nick Frost was great as Santa. Though there seemed to be too many waking-ups, I get Dreamception being the main plot point, but it seemed overused. Didn't expect Clara to rejoin The TARDIS to be honest.

Clara's a pretty awesome character, but I can't help but say that she should just pack it in now. Seriously, it'll be sad to see her go, but everybody's gotta go in the end, and she seems to be clinging to this show like a sloth clinging to a bloody tree.

Hoxton said:
Clara's a pretty awesome character, but I can't help but say that she should just pack it in now. Seriously, it'll be sad to see her go, but everybody's gotta go in the end, and she seems to be clinging to this show like a sloth clinging to a bloody tree.
That was exactly how I felt about Amy and Rory and yeah now Clara's getting there too.

can't say i felt the same way for amy and rory, if i had it my way i would have them stick around, or at least make regular appearences

I never liked clara in the first pace so I was really glad she was gone at the end of the season
then BAM she's back and she's coming back in the next season agh

I felt like amy had been around too long but then rory started to sort of gain importance and that made me like them both again
I did like their ending even if it was sad

If there's one companion who should have had all those fake-out departures, it's Ace. But as it is, she doesn't get any kind of resolution whatsoever. It's dumb and I hate it.

SiFi said:
If there's one companion who should have had all those fake-out departures, it's Ace. But as it is, she doesn't get any kind of resolution whatsoever. It's dumb and I hate it.
If the series had continued, the production team intended to have Ace join the Prydonian Academy on Gallifrey and become a Time Lord.

I know that but other stories have thrown all kinds of other explanations into the mix and I'm still waiting on official word on which one's most canon, or if they'll make up something new for canon. She was alluded to in The Sarah Jane Adventures, and on the subject of could-have beens, she was supposed to be in the next season before Elisabeth Sladen died. So I guess I'll just have to keep waiting.

Last Christmas

took me a while to watch this, because I was a little busy over the holidays, I think it might be my favourite Christmas special ever, I thought Nick Frost was brilliant aswell. Also I wonder if Shona will ever be a companion in a later season?

Hoxton said:
Agnès Oblige said:
I never liked clara in the first pace
i find this ironic, since you had her in your sig for quite some time before iirc
no that was oswin from asylum of the daleks
tbf she was pretty much exactly the same character but idk I just didn't like clara so much

Agnès Oblige said:
Hoxton said:
Agnès Oblige said:
I never liked clara in the first pace
i find this ironic, since you had her in your sig for quite some time before iirc
no that was oswin from asylum of the daleks
tbf she was pretty much exactly the same character but idk I just didn't like clara so much
oswin is clara

srsly watch name of the doctor again, do you even doctor who much

Who wants some spoilers for next series?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/doctorwho/entries/6a78885d-e0b1-49a0-b7e8-cecba867a99f

Missy's going to be returning
Kate Stewart's going to be returning
Second episode is called "The Witch's Familiar"

damn it if anyone needs to come back from the dead it's osgood

My top five Doctors are:

Jon Petwee (3) - He is my Doctor
Tom Baker (4)
Matt Smith (11)
Patrick Troughton (2)
David Tennant (5)

My top five companions are:

Jo Grant
Brigadier Alastair Gordon Lethbridge Stewart
Sarah Jane Smith
K-9
Romana II

I like the new series, but I am partial to 'Classic Who', despite its cheap budget and campiness.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s7/doctor-who/feature/a647843/doctor-who-series-9-everything-we-know-so-far.html#~phbGCMLSSH3ECU

Few spoilers in there, but there's everything confirmed so far for the next series.

Back