Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9th

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • 10th

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • 11th

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
Gotta say I didn't like that finale. It was just so anti-climatic. The great intelligence got no reason to do what he did throughout the series, Clara's mystery was explained very quickly just for the sake of explaining, River was shoehorned in and the episode would have been much better off without her, and in total it just seemed to be half explaining the mysteries we had (clara) and half setting them up for the anniversary without actually having its own plot.

Clara is still the best companion though :3

Mijzelffan said:
Gotta say I didn't like that finale. It was just so anti-climatic. The great intelligence got no reason to do what he did throughout the series, Clara's mystery was explained very quickly just for the sake of explaining, River was shoehorned in and the episode would have been much better off without her, and in total it just seemed to be half explaining the mysteries we had (clara) and half setting them up for the anniversary without actually having its own plot.

was that not the main duty of this episode though? To explain just who Clara is? Plus, the great intelligence, being from the older series too, had many reasons for doing what he did, specifically stopping the doctor from thwarting his plans

Neptune 2.0 said:
Mijzelffan said:

was that not the main duty of this episode though? To explain just who Clara is? Plus, the great intelligence, being from the older series too, had many reasons for doing what he did, specifically stopping the doctor from thwarting his plans

Yeah but they could've set it up better imo. It all just felt so quick and anticlimatic. As for the intelligence, I haven't watched any old who so I wouldn't know about that. But he only appeared two times besides this in series 7b and his goals have never really been explained during those appearences.

I could have sworn that was announced a while ago. Wasn't that why John Hurt was shown in the last episode...?

He's actually signed on for another season. I'm not sure if this is false or that was false, or whether this is just a misunderstanding and that's he's leaving after his upcoming season.

In any case, the next Doctor, apart from John Hurt, should be me Bill Nighy.

Neptune 2.0 said:
He's actually signed on for another season. I'm not sure if this is false or that was false, or whether this is just a misunderstanding and that's he's leaving after his upcoming season.

no, i think it's been officially confirmed he's leaving

Well that sucks. I was thinking that we were just getting into the nitty gritty with Matt Smith's doctor. Let's hope this will be a really good regeneration, like Tennant's one.

I voted 10th, and I really cannot wait to see what happens.

There is a real trailer but it is hidden in san diego comic con and if it leaks, it will not show any new trailers until nov

I really love the 7th Doctor because of his quirky behaviour, the way he rolls the r's and because from the episodes I watched that he was in I really enjoyed.

Yoshi876 said:
I really love the 7th Doctor because of his quirky behaviour, the way he rolls the r's and because from the episodes I watched that he was in I really enjoyed.
omg

someone else loves the 7th doctor too <3333

New Doctor will be shown at Sunday

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-23531724

I was hoping it would be a 70 year old Chinese lady.

I am kinda happy with their choice. Am aggressive Doctor is something I wanted in while.

Might start watching the show again sometime.

Yeah, I was hoping that we would move away from the sexy young doctor that all the chicks love to a more Bill Hartnell type doctor - Older, grumpy, and yet so very badass.

Back