• Rayman

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Megaman

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bane said:
Even if he doesn't play Bowser, we should still include Gary Oldman somehow. His roles, such as Sirius Black and Commisioner Gordon were just fantastic.

I have two British guys in my ideal cast: comedy legend John Cleese for Kamek (whose star power could help sell the film and bolster Martinet's image) and Tom Hiddleston for Lakitu (whom you may know as Loki, Viking God of Trickery). If neither accepts my offer, *sigh,* I guess I'll look into Oldman for one of them, but not before guys like Ian McKellan, Anthony Daniels, and Michael Caine.

Bane said:
New Super Mario said:
Than why would he give actor names? Or is that voice actors? Even so, you'd be better off with going with the REAL voices for the characters.

Well Gary Oldman does do quite a bit of voice acting, and he makes it sound good. I was actually hoping for a SFX/Live action type movie, but what're ya gonna do.
Well, in my opinion, all video game movies should be animated, (because we all know how terrible Resiednt Evil is)

I remember when Gary Oldman was suggested for Bowser and we were all like "YEA LETS DO IT" but colonel kr was so offended by him for some reason

maybe gary oldman kidnapped his son or something idk

We just need to delete every 2019 post in this thread and un-bump it.

Forde said:
Kars said:
HEROWALUIGI said:
After I'm done with my Mario movie and it succeeds
IF
this thread was 7 years ago my man

I mean, why would one just go to the last pages of Mindless Junk of all boards to dig up a thread AND expect it to be recent?
I'm thinking he probably clicked a quote or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back