A Waluigi game

Nabber said:
For some reason I feel like Waluigi should have a hockey game.
Because hockey always involves fouls, and Waluigi is the king of foul plays.

"You might be good, but nobody cheats like Waluigi!" ~ Waluigi

Mason said:
Uniju said:
Cirdec said:
After not appearing in Mario Kart 7 ?

No.
That was a bad thing. :waluigi: Nintendo must redeem themselves by giving Waluigi the game he deserves. :waluigi:
Actually it would be really cool if that was the plot for a Waluigi game.
Here's a good plot.

Waluigi is mad because he doesn't have his own game, so he sneaks into other Nintendo games.

The levels would be different Nintendo games.

For example:
Super Waluigi Bros
Waluigi Kong Country
The Legend of Waluigi
Metroid Waluigi
Waluigi's Island
Waluigi's Dream Land
Star Waluigi
Waluigimon
F-Waluigi
WaluigiBound

and others like that.

Magikrazy said:
Mason said:
Uniju said:
Cirdec said:
After not appearing in Mario Kart 7 ?

No.
That was a bad thing. :waluigi: Nintendo must redeem themselves by giving Waluigi the game he deserves. :waluigi:
Actually it would be really cool if that was the plot for a Waluigi game.
Here's a good plot.

Waluigi is mad because he doesn't have his own game, so he sneaks into other Nintendo games.

The levels would be different Nintendo games.

For example:
Super Waluigi Bros
Waluigi Kong Country
The Legend of Waluigi
Metroid Waluigi
Waluigi's Island
Waluigi's Dream Land
Star Waluigi
Waluigimon
F-Waluigi
WaluigiBound

and others like that.
I don't think F-Waluigi sounds like a good idea it sounds like people are saying "Fuck Waluigi"!

supermariofan said:
I think it's time :waluigi: has his own game!

If you don't mind, I'd clearly say again that please remember to search for similar topics that appeared recently.
http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=19044.0

Same reasons I don't have to type again.

Dorayaki said:
We have many other main characters (Daisy, Toad, Birdo), you have to give every character their own games to show fairness.

Yoshi series is a presequel, and if you want Waluigi has his own life like Wario and DK do, to date we don't see much information that Waluigi has something special for his own story and partners.

Baby Luigi said:
1. This should be in the Mario verse
2. Maybe not, but he should have a major role in a Wario Land/Warioware/possibly a platforming Mario game at least

Dorayaki said:
If you don't mind, I'd clearly say again that please remember to search for similar topics that appeared recently.
http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=19044.0
Hey, look what Mason (an actual mod, unlike you) and Porple have to say on this:
porplemontage said:
Mason said:
I really don't agree with the idea that it's a user's job to do a board search every single time he or she creates a thread.

Say Wamario53434 makes a thread called "what's your favorite car" and BirdoMiniMod994 makes a post like "HAHAHA YOU STUPID ASSHOLE, WE HAD THAT THREAD 4 YEARS AGO. LRN2USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!"

I don't think we have a consistent policy on it, but my opinion is that if a thread is a certain age with no replies, it's okay to make a new thread. My views (probably) don't reflect those of the other staff, so maybe it's a good idea for us to discuss this further behind the scenes.
I agree with you on this. Also, bumping dead threads should be somewhat discouraged. I've updated Rule 14 to reflect these ideas, but it's more of a guideline.

Magikrazy said:
Don Pianta said:
Magikrazy said:
Don Pianta said:
No, the best Waluigi deserves is being the main villain of a game.
Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix

He was only one boss. After that, Wario and Bowser took over.
He was still the main villain, as he stole the music keys.

Not really. After you beat him in Dance Dance Revolution (in which he was actually the first boss), you do not see him again. Really.

Waluigi should appear outside of spin-offs and have some sort of role. Along with Toadette and Daisy.

Baby Luigi said:
Along with Toadette and Daisy.

This too, especially Daisy.

And, to avoid further confusion, I KNOW that Daisy was in Super Mario Land. I just want her to have some sort of role again, in the more modern games.

Until Nintendo decides to give Waluigi his own game (which won't be anytime soon), I'll stick with "Psycho Waluigi".

Yoshbert said:
Until Nintendo decides to give Waluigi his own game (which won't be anytime soon), I'll stick with "Psycho Waluigi".

That fan game? Ah, yes, I heard it was an excellent game that was worthy of Nintendo.

For some reason I thought of Waluigi driving a Taxi. Or being in the Wario Ware games. It seems that lately :waluigi: and Toadette have been a little forgotten, specially Toadette. But this tread's about Waluigi.

The idea of a 'Waluigi World' or 'Waluigi Land' would be fine for me, but most likely for a handheld console, like Wario Land.

GRAND THEFT WALUIGI

Plot:
Waluigi breaks into all the Tennis/Golf stores and steall the rackets and clubs. Use the clubs and rackets you steal to knock out people in their Karts and steal their Kart for transportation to the next store. You are doing this because you are bored. You win when Mario cries without Mario Tennis/Golf Wii U...

Expecting a Kirby game? Too bad! Waluigi Time! :waluigi:

Tema Mario Bros said:
Waluigi podría tener un videojuego, pero de que. No se si es el hermano de Wario, no aparece en ningún juego de plataformas de Mario y es un villano así que no tendría mucho de bueno y difícilmente se podría hacer como los Wario Land, en resumen, :waluigi: podría tener un videojuego pero Nintendo tendría que tener una buena idea y es muy complicado, dudo que haya un juego de Waluigi, se quedara en personaje secundario en los Mario Party y Mario Karts( si aparece porque en el 7 lo expulsaron)

Maybe speak english?

Tema Mario Bros said:
Waluigi podría tener un videojuego, pero de que. No se si es el hermano de Wario, no aparece en ningún juego de plataformas de Mario y es un villano así que no tendría mucho de bueno y difícilmente se podría hacer como los Wario Land, en resumen, :waluigi: podría tener un videojuego pero Nintendo tendría que tener una buena idea y es muy complicado, dudo que haya un juego de Waluigi, se quedara en personaje secundario en los Mario Party y Mario Karts( si aparece porque en el 7 lo expulsaron)

Estoy de acuerdo, Waluigi no aparece en muchos juegos, y realmente no se merece su propio juego todavía.

Hmmmm.... I dunno. Usually Mario characters get their own game after appearing in main games numerable times (eg: :yoshi: , :dk: , :wario: , even :peach: ). Seeing as Waluigi has never even been mentioned in a main game, I don't see him getting his own anytime soon. Toad would probably get one before Waluigi (he might even have it already in Wario's Woods). Heck, even Rosalina and Daisy have been in more main games than Waluigi! (Okay, so only 2 and 1, respectively, but do you get my point?)

Back