What if your avatar met the avatar above?

YoshiMonsta said:
Stop obsessing over Lord Of the Rings or I will eat you

Hang on, what? I was talking about Blue Paratroopa eating other people's hearts. WHERE WAS THE LOTR REFERENCE?!

Sollux Captor looks at Radagast the Brown, and finds him rather uninteresting. He goes back to being a ridiculously insane psychic hacker and leaves Radagast alone, wondering who in the world Sollux was.

Yummy?! Are all creatures like you here look at everyone and think of eating them like ugly over there? *Thinking of Sauron* But yes. I'm purple. What's it to you? You're a rather bright green after all

*Steps back and makes sure to keep her distance*

Whoa there big guy, I don't know why you're mad at me but I'll gladly move if I'm in the way of something your after.

You will become part of the salad.

Sollux does nothing. What is he supposed to do? It's just a turnip with some glasses.

You remind me of some of the stories I've read about Pirates. Of course, the big difference being you're not a pony but regardless.

O-Oh I'm sorry. It's just that scraggly beard, that hat and clothing reminds me more of pirates. But if you're a wizard well... even better ^^ I love wizards! Some day I might be kinda one myself, after I've mastered some more magic spells.

That'd be great! Albeit I'm not sure if your magic applies to the same way I do. As mine comes out of the horn on the top of my head. While you do something different.

Good. Your training begins by answering one small question.

QUICK!! WHO WAS THE FIRST PRIME MINISTER OF THE UNITED KINGDOM?!!

Radagast the Brown said:
Good. Your training begins by answering one small question.

QUICK!! WHO WAS THE FIRST PRIME MINISTER OF THE UNITED KINGDOM?!!

mlfw809_medium.jpg

Uh... wha? What's the United Kingdom?

Radagast the Brown said:
The United Kingdom of Bowserpedia? Haven't you seen it, yet?

I'm afraid not, All I know is much of Equestria. I don't instantly know everything about other universes...

My apologies, dear girl. I shall transport us there INSTANTLY!

[me=Radagast]rises his staff, and with a large bang, Radagast and Twilight are transported to Bowserpedia.[/me]

Radagast the Brown said:
My apologies, dear girl. I shall transport us there INSTANTLY!

[me=Radagast]rises his staff, and with a large bang, Radagast and Twilight are transported to Bowserpedia.[/me]

W-what the..? I see... random stuff like some quotes from people named... Smasher? MCD? Neptune99?

*She sniffs the air* And is it just me or do I smell cheese?

What kind of place is this?!

Back