What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Do you hail from Space Land?

Ice is super effective against bug, so while I might not be hostile, Pheromosa might still be nervous around me with the icy gusts I shoot from my watch.

Hey...

*SPEAKS IN ANIMALESE BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO BE CUTE*

In other words, my bells do jingle in Smash, you better get your ears checked!

(No seriously they do I heard them)

Would Isabelle oppose to become friends with an extradimensional cockroach?

Snow J said:
Ice is super effective against bug, so while I might not be hostile, Pheromosa might still be nervous around me with the icy gusts I shoot from my watch.

Bug takes neutral damage from Ice moves.

Why would I oppose to that?

In the contrary. My mayor loves bugs!

He collects them!

Pheromosa said:
Snow J said:

Bug takes neutral damage from Ice moves.
It does? *checks Bulbapedia* Huh. I coulda sworn it was super effective, based on real life. Of course, for the longest time I also thought Bug was super effective against Ground because bugs can dig irl.

Hey Isabelle, are you aware that there are other Isabelles in other towns just like yours? Kind of like Nurse Joys and Officer Jennies everywhere in the Pokémon world.

Excuse me sir...

You appear to be wearing a tie. Perhaps you are well-versed in running towns?

Because if you are, then I'll have you know our mayor doesn't do any public works projects every week, and I am willing to fix that.

Oh hey, a bunny. It looks pretty fluffy.

But honestly, I know nothing about the character in the avatar.

I have no interest in catching Greninja, but a Pokémon battle is always fun. I may have all prevos, but they're at high levels.

Back