What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Your spear isn't the weirdest thing I've seen as sports equipment. In my country, some guys think surfboards are baseball bats! This kingdom is insane!

Hi! Of course you'd know who I am! I'm the most famous hero in Mushroom Kingdom!

Wanna rip and tear demons with me?

I've seen my fair share of demons... I even played a tennis match with one.

Wanna play tennis? Don't worry about me. I can use my spear as a racket. (Plus remember Shy Guy's Power Shot in Mario Power Tennis)

Hey guys, can I join in? I've met plenty of famous people, but never the elder of the Mario brothers! And... who are you again? Some kind of weaponized marshmallow?

Hi! Don't mind me, I have a spectacular wardrobe malfunction! At least... that's what Peach has been telling me, but I bet she's just jealous. I don't know who you are, but you're friendly. You know Bowser around these parts?

Let's just say Bowser and I haven't had the best of interactions. I... may have hired his assassin? It's a long story.

Ha! I'm the ONLY assassin you need if you need to deal with Bowser!

Well, after, what, thirty years, of attempts on his life, you've failed. My friend succeeded in one day. I think you should rethink your methods. Actually, you don't have to, because he's dead.

I am not a shy guy, although I have heard of them in my travels. Aren't they a race of beings that hail from the land of Subcon? Maybe I'll visit there next.

Sure, why not, sounds like a good time. Forgive me for saying this, but I've never actually listened to any of your music. Although, I have heard your name before in my travels. Particularly when I briefly resided in Japanifornia. They had a very strong... affinity... for K-pop there. Have you ever been? I'm sure you'd hate it, because your fans would be swarming you left and right!

Back