What if your avatar met the avatar above?

*Crushes bomb*
*Bomb explodes*

He's partying with us. Can we have that bomb? Also, nice banana shoes.

Meta Knight said:
I am not aware of this pay day crew, could you be so kind to inform me
It's a job. We go on a few heists and Bain pays us the money. Anything we find on the way, we get to keep. It's mainly just bank robberies and shit like that, but once or twice we've had jobs where we off some guy. I wasn't there for some of the missions, cause I was fucking locked up for two goddamn years, while some twat dons my mask and stole my name.

Megamario15 said:
"Mario joins the party!"
Please don't crash it even further, it's already messed up the way it is.

Hoxton said:
Meta Knight said:
I am not aware of this pay day crew, could you be so kind to inform me
It's a job. We go on a few heists and Bain pays us the money. Anything we find on the way, we get to keep. It's mainly just bank robberies and *bleep* like that, but once or twice we've had jobs where we off some guy. I wasn't there for some of the missions, cause I was *bleep*ing locked up for two goddang years, while some twat dons my mask and stole my name.

I appreciate the offer but I decline

Mario Party X said:
Megamario15 said:
"Mario joins the party!"
Please don't crash it even further, it's already messed up the way it is.

Why are you all messing up my yard?

Fool! I have just convinced the Yoshis to work for me. On top of the loyal knights that serve in my army, I now have an army of Yoshis in my crew. So thanks for the hard workers Mario

*Takes off at light speed

Meta Knight said:
Fool! I have just convinced the Yoshis to work for me. On top of the loyal knights that serve in my army, I now have an army of Yoshis in my crew. So thanks for the hard workers Mario

*Takes off at light speed
*Yoshis all fly out the door because you're going too fast*
*Mario catches Yoshis*
*Yoshis are friendly now*

It's not godmodding I'm just very good at public speeches. Whenever I show up people in my town are inspired by my words and they solve problems thanks to my advice. What makes you think I can't do the same to a bunch of Yoshis?

Megamario15 said:
Meta Knight said:
It's not godmodding I'm just very good at public speeches. Whenever I show up people in my town are inspired by my words and they solve problems thanks to my advice. What makes you think I can't do the same to a bunch of Yoshis?
Yoshis don't understand English.

Who said I was talking in English?

Meta Knight said:
(being able to convince any group of people to obey you at will is really OP and ridiculous imo lol)

Tomoko Kuroki said:
Meta Knight said:
(being able to convince any group of people to obey you at will is really OP and ridiculous imo lol)

If you believe so that's all right but unfortunately not everyone listens. Those with evil in their hearts and those who are selfish don't listen. Yoshis are not of these traits so they listen

Megamario15 said:
*Sets heard of Yoshis loose on Halberd*
How do the Yoshis fly? Blue Koopas are endangered, you know!

*looks at halberd*
This is my hottest ship!

Steven Stone said:
Megamario15 said:
*Sets heard of Yoshis loose on Halberd*
How do the Yoshis fly? Blue Koopas are endangered, you know!

*looks at halberd*
This is my hottest ship!

I was questioning that too but then decided fuck it

Back