What if your avatar met the avatar above?

Meta Knight said:
Tomoko Kuroki said:
Meta Knight said:
It's not godmodding I'm just very good at public speeches. Whenever I show up people in my town are inspired by my words and they solve problems thanks to my advice. What makes you think I can't do the same to a bunch of Yoshis?
(being able to convince any group of people to obey you at will is really OP and ridiculous imo lol)

If you believe so that's all right but unfortunately not everyone listens. Those with evil in their hearts and those who are selfish don't listen. Yoshis are not of these traits so they listen
You must learn the secret art of Yoshish first. I, Mario, have learned it through switching brains with a Yoshi in the past. I think.

Megamario15 said:
Meta Knight said:
Tomoko Kuroki said:
Meta Knight said:
It's not godmodding I'm just very good at public speeches. Whenever I show up people in my town are inspired by my words and they solve problems thanks to my advice. What makes you think I can't do the same to a bunch of Yoshis?
(being able to convince any group of people to obey you at will is really OP and ridiculous imo lol)

If you believe so that's all right but unfortunately not everyone listens. Those with evil in their hearts and those who are selfish don't listen. Yoshis are not of these traits so they listen
You must learn the secret art of Yoshish first. I, Mario, have learned it through switching brains with a Yoshi in the past. I think.
We just spend time partying.

Megamario15 said:
Yoshis don't understand English.
Megamario15 said:
Only Yoshis speak Yoshish.

And Kirbies who copy Yoshis...
Megamario15 said:
Wait, what? But... I'm a Yoshi. And I speak English. How does...? My brain hurts.

J-Yoshi64 said:
Megamario15 said:
Megamario15 said:

Megamario15 said:
Wait, what? But... I'm a Yoshi. And I speak English. How does...? My brain hurts.
*Megamario15 translates J-Yoshi64's words*

Megamario15 said:
J-Yoshi64 said:
Megamario15 said:
Megamario15 said:

Megamario15 said:
I talk with J all the time, and he only speaks English. This is so confusing...

J-Yoshi64 said:
Megamario15 said:
J-Yoshi64 said:
Megamario15 said:
Megamario15 said:

Megamario15 said:
You are not a Yoshi at all!
You are a rare sub-species known as...
The Yoshi64!
These Yoshis know not their native language, only knowing English.

Megamario15 said:
J-Yoshi64 said:
Megamario15 said:
J-Yoshi64 said:
Megamario15 said:
Megamario15 said:

Megamario15 said:
You are not a Yoshi at all!
You are a rare sub-species known as...
The Yoshi64!
These Yoshis know not their native language, only knowing English.
Well techinically, my rare subspecies is known as a Gemtone Yoshi, but that works, too.

Meta Knight said:
I'll have you know I can say more than just my name
Do you also say awesome one-liners?

Megamario15 said:
*Mega Mario crushes the ugly rabbit like a bug*
Yes. We will have a water fight.

Unlike your FLUDD my twin cannons actually cause damage and have the power to cut through steel. Death Battle calculated that's a force of 90,000 PSI. As you can see in my custom text, I'm armed with more than just squirt guns. Probably best if you don't get in a water fight with me mate

Meta Knight said:
Megamario15 said:
*Mega Mario crushes the ugly rabbit like a bug*
Yes. We will have a water fight.

Unlike your FLUDD my twin cannons actually cause damage and have the power to cut through steel. Death Battle calculated that's a force of 90,000 PSI. As you can see in my custom text, I'm armed with more than just squirt guns. Probably best if you don't get in a water fight with me mate
*Instead, Mega Mario stops the turtle into its shell and kicks it away*

*bounces off of wall heading straight for Megamario, but I stop myself and get out of my shell*

*Spams Iron Defense*

There's the trees in the background but whatever. I've got better things to do, I'm out of here

*Uses twin canons as a jetpack as seen in the Pokemon Manga

You do realize that it's not actually a jetpack but that the force my cannons that are literally attached to me is so great it lets me fly like in the Pokemon Manga

3249225-5971864919-tumbl.jpg

To attempt to grab my cannons while they are shooting is a big mistake

*Uses Protect just in case*

But Blastoise protected itself

Enough running, time to fight!

*Uses Hydro Pump on Megamario

Back