Pokémon Black and White: Wiki Edition - STATUS: POSTPONED UNTIL POKEMON IS FUN

Re: Pokémon Black and White: Wiki Edition: Chapter Ten released!

You have to remember that I'm only using the best signups.

No offense or anything, it just means that someone had a cooler one than yours.

But you can always send me a new one! I might be able to work you in!

Dr. Javelin said:
You have to remember that I'm only using the best signups.

No offense or anything, it just means that someone had a cooler one than yours.

But you can always send me a new one! I might be able to work you in!
well i guess my signup sucked
ill redo it in the week

you should consider that there's a sane limit to how many characters you put in a single work of fiction

but its pokemon

it needs to have a million random people standing in fields, waiting to jump out and demand that the protagonists duel them

yeah, i don't plan on featuring most people that haven't been intro'd yet more than once or twice, because there's no way i could have that many main characters

I also want to take a moment to say that this chapter is proving very difficult to write. Or maybe I've just lost my touch.

But I am writing it.

Re: Pokémon Black and White: Wiki Edition: Chapter 12. Yeah.

"refueling from a large tank", but that's the only quibble I had. Cool chapter - nice and actiony, with some plot intrigue too (namely, Javelin's lucky "guess"). Skarmory's seriously a tank is she can carry four people at once - but perhaps she'll only have to go a short distance with 'em? I'm glad Waker got swept away early, thus keeping the focus on the Users. And lol @ Anton's closing line.

Walkazo said:
Skarmory's seriously a tank is she can carry four people at once - but perhaps she'll only have to go a short distance with 'em?
Yeah, I figured since Skarm can usually fly at 190 mph, she would be able to hold four people for at least for a short distance.

I'm glad this turned out good. I wasn't sure whether it was easy to understand. I mean, I understood it, because I wrote it, but...

its meeeeeeee

im finally safe from anton's evil evilness

Okay, I've started Chapter 13. This also marks the start of Part 2 of the story, and the end of Part 1.

I'm planning on shunting Team Plasma to the side for a while, because it's hard to make the main characters focus on getting Gym Badges and beating up Plasma goons at the same time.

HOWEVER

This also means that we'll be seeing new usercharacters, so it's good. And Team Plasma isn't dead yet.

Re: Pokémon Black and White: Wiki Edition: NEW - Chapter 13

Enjoy.

EDIT: Oh, and I've added Yoshiwaker to the page.

...and I just remembered I forgot to add Pheobe's new move.

EDIT 2: Okay, it's added. I think I'm good now.

Cool. Having a double battle was a good way to kill two birds with one stone, and having it fought with the little guys on the team was also a nifty idea. I saw one typo: "Whirlipede rolled forward so hit Emerald hard" and the "cool music for art" line sounds a bit awkward, but other than that, it was good.

Walkazo said:
Cool. Having a double battle was a good way to kill two birds with one stone, and having it fought with the little guys on the team was also a nifty idea. I saw one typo: "Whirlipede rolled forward so hit Emerald hard"
oh yeah, that was supposed to be "to hit emerald hard". fixed.
Walkazo said:
and the "cool music for art" line sounds a bit awkward, but other than that, it was good.
hmm. i thought that worked in that instance.

maybe i should replace with "Nacrene City's art was cool music"?

"At least Nacrene City had cool music as its art," (if it were me writing, I'd also beef up "art", like as "local art scene", or whatever, but that could just be personal style)

Hello everyone.

I realize it's been a month, but no, I haven't forgotten about this.

I've just been a little busy playing Gen VI, but now that I've exhausted it (more or less), AND my schoolwork has suddenly gotten less difficult/time-consuming, I'll probably get back to making this again. Unova's still my favorite region.

I just hope that people are still interested in Gen V. : P

I'm mostly just pissed off Dragalge got introduced this gen rather than gen V, since I so would've had that as one of my mons for this story.

I don't even have B2/W2 yet so of course I'm still interested in Gen V

ゴジラ said:
Are gen vi Pokemon allowed to cameo?
Um... hm.

Maybe I could work that in? I could definitely put in Gen VI pokemon in a postlude sort of thing, but that's not any time in the near future.

I'll think about it, but I think I'd rather keep this a Gen V focused game.

hnnnnngh

i spent 0% of my thanksgiving break writing this

i need motivation badly; does anyone know where i can get some?

Back