The official Team Fortress thread

Dean Winchester said:
pic

do you wanna say that to my face
bahahahahahha omg that picture is amazing
i forgot what that map was called but it was just 24/7 sniper wars and it was so sily

id say it to ur face but as you can see
im down

I managed to find a Holloween Server and got mah little paper hat achievement thingy. I wanted sile Haunted Metal Scrap, but finding a server will be hard.

if you do find one, remember, you gotta have one of the last melee hits on the horsemann

you can shoot, bang and blow him up up until the point that he's about to die

then run up and smack him across the head

Иeptune said:
if you do find one, remember, you gotta have one of the last melee hits on the horsemann

you can shoot, bang and blow him up up until the point that he's about to die

then run up and smack him across the head

lawl. I should probably go as Scout, so that I can hit-and-run...

yeah, but his hit range is insanely long

like, you'll be a meter away and he'll still chop off your head

OH! also, if you have it, wear the horsemann's head

it'll prevent you from being scared of his taunts

yeah that one

my advice is to find a server where he spawns often, destroy him first with the heavy or someone, and if you can, at the very last moment he's dying, run in and melee him

or you can kill him, get the hat, and then retry it, this time getting a few melee hits in on him right before he dies

lol

well, keep at it

if you are going as heavy, my best advice is to use the gloves of running urgently, then go in for the kill once he's dying

keep close, but not too close

I got ringed for this team and carried them to victory.
omg they actually linked my steam profile in the description

So I believe I just got my first official hat drop. I got some whoopee hat for the scout. Not too surprised the first hat was a flop, maybe next time I'll get something a bit bigger.

Иeptune said:
So I believe I just got my first official hat drop. I got some whoopee hat for the scout. Not too surprised the first hat was a flop, maybe next time I'll get something a bit bigger.

o_O

I've heard of Hat drops, but I've never seen one happen.

Иeptune said:
no, those are part of my pyro loadout

actually, forget it. I now want the Nose Candy for the Pyro. But nobody seems to have it on the Steam forums... Actually, I want the whole Adult Swim Pyro collection, except the Breather's cap.

Valve added a bumper car mini-game to their latest Scream Fortress event, and fans have already started making Mario Kart maps for it.

We officially have kart racing in TF2.

What a time to be alive.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Valve added a bumper car mini-game to their latest Scream Fortress event, and fans have already started making Mario Kart maps for it.

We officially have kart racing in TF2.

What a time to be alive.
Omg, that look awesome.
I had already seen MK themed maps in the past and now we have kart racing it will be even better.

So did anyone hear about this new Spy vs. Engineer update leak?

If this is real, it sounds like it'll be really big. I'll be taking my side with the Spies.

Back