The official Team Fortress thread

team_fortress_2__pac_man__by_carolinachicarelli-d7cmtxb.png
Plus this is awesome.

Xanthium said:
Should I get anything with those keys?

Like I said, sell the first key for seven ref, and break down those ref to buy all the weapons you want.

Second key, trade it for something nice. Use backpack.tf to figure out how much everything you have is worth.

Xanthium said:
Any tips for Demomen?
Learn to use the Sticky Launcher.

The Grenade Launcher's an average weapon at best, but the Sticky Launcher is arguably the best weapon in the entire game.

other than that idk i'm not the best demoman. i just like playing demoknight and setting up traps with the scottish resistance

Dr. Javelin said:
Xanthium said:
Any tips for Demomen?
Learn to use the Sticky Launcher.
Learn to use the Grenade Launcher.

I'm sorry Javelin, but you're painfully wrong here. The Grenade Launcher is a beast in the right hands.

All the best Demomen know how to use Grenades.

b4nny is arguably the best of them all, and they call him "Pipe Jesus" for a reason.

only fools and sticky spammers exclusively use the sticky launcher

Minako Aino said:
smg pro mode
like a boss
Xanthium said:
Jarate or Razorback?
i personally use jarate + bushwhacka because it's fun to run up behind people and kill them in a two-hit combo

and razorback doesn't really protect you from good spies, because if you're exposed they can just shoot you three times and you're dead, no backstab required

Yeah, only noobs would try and backstab a Razorback.

Fun fact: a bug in the game will give the Diamondback a critical hit if you backstab someone with the razorback.

tumblr_n630fsONwQ1sf4089o1_500.png

tumblr_n630fsONwQ1sf4089o2_1280.png

tumblr_n630fsONwQ1sf4089o3_1280.png

tumblr_n630fsONwQ1sf4089o4_1280.png

I main Engineer and this is exactly what happens when you're on a competitive tf2 team.

I do what I like to call "the offensive engineer"

frontier justice, lugermorph and the gunslinger

place mini sentries outside their base, charge their defences with the Luger, then when your mini sentry dies, use the frontier justice to crit, rinse and repeat

I managed to grab a Bushwacka and a Jarate from somewhere, can't tell you how fun the combo is. I've also invested in some cosmetics, really fun to use. I also managed to trade the keys...

most of them are by a few scrap
diffrently leveled ones are worth higher and more rarer vintages (ie crit a cola, lugermorph) are worth much more

ps smiley what team are you playing for?

Back