Your unpopular opinions?

My unpopular opinion? Slenderman isn't scary.

Before you tell me that this is a video game thread, I should remind you of Slender.

Crackin355 said:
-Mario Party 8 and 9 weren't that bad
-Mario Party 4 was the worst of all of them, it was *bleep*ing *bleep*.

Agree with this and I would say that Mario Party 9 is the best.

Cirdec said:
Crackin355 said:
-Mario Party 4 was the worst of all of them, it was fucking shit.

Agreed, although i've never played Mario Party 4, it looked pretty bad.

NSY said:
Cirdec said:
Crackin355 said:
-Mario Party 4 was the worst of all of them, it was fucking shit.

Agreed, although i've never played Mario Party 4, it looked pretty bad.
I didn't think anyone would agree. I remember people saying that they loved 4

I found Mario Party 4 boring. My favorite of the Gamecube Mario Parties was Mario Party 5. Mainly for using the Star Spirits from Paper Mario, the Super Duel mode, and I thought the Story Mode was actually kinda fun.

Northern Verve said:
I found Mario Party 4 boring. My favorite of the Gamecube Mario Parties was Mario Party 5. Mainly for using the Star Spirits from Paper Mario, the Super Duel mode, and I thought the Story Mode was actually kinda fun.

My favourite GCN one might be 6, I just liked the maps. Or 7, the maps there were good and so were the Minigames.

I'm going to be the exact opposite and say that MP4 is my favorite MP game, and while I liked it and the first three a lot, every game after it (with the exception of MPDS) was simply ok at best imo.

SiFi said:
I like Sonic R.

It probably helps that I'm literally the only person in the universe EVER who realizes that you can turn the vocals off on the options screen.
I've been aware of that for a while. It's just that I have no problem whatsoever with the lyrics.

Since I've only played DS, I have to say that Mario Party DS is the best game of the series

And though most people didn't like it, I actually found Yoshi's Island DS pretty fun, 'cept for the music.

Pandapowah said:
MK7's Spiny Shell is just as unfair as the past Spiny Shells. (blue shells)
I agree. They're even worse in 7 in my opinion because they can hit you when gliding over a drop.

Radagast the Brown said:
Since I've only played DS, I have to say that Mario Party DS is the best game of the series

And though most people didn't like it, I actually found Yoshi's Island DS pretty fun, 'cept for the music.

I agree for Yoshi's Island DS, and some levels were hard.

Cirdec said:
Radagast the Brown said:

I agree for Yoshi's Island DS, and some levels were hard.
^This.

Radagast the Brown said:

The story mode was pretty good comparing it to some of the other story modes in the Mario Party series

I prefer Mario Kart DS over Mario Kart Wii.

Mike Kirby is awesome

Yo-yo Kirby is awesome ability

Parasol Kirby is awesome

Spark Kirby rocks

Needle Kirby is awesome

Stone Kirby is cool

Time Stones are better than Chaos Emeralds

Super Sonic is better than Hyper Sonic

Miracle Matter said:
I prefer Mario Kart DS over Mario Kart Wii.

Mike Kirby is awesome

Yo-yo Kirby is awesome ability

Parasol Kirby is awesome

Spark Kirby rocks

Needle Kirby is awesome

Stone Kirby is cool

Time Stones are better than Chaos Emeralds

Super Sonic is better than Hyper Sonic
I don't like Stone Kirby because of the many chances of death

Blue Paratroopa said:
I don't like Stone Kirby because of the many chances of death

I never died when using stone Kirby. Just wait for the boss to walk back then become normal Kirby quickly and do it again :3

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
i hate geno
:mad:
Crackin355 said:
I don't like Super Mario RPG

I don't like Superstar Saga
:(

Still one Unpopular opinion here is that these are the top 5 game series

1 Crash Bandicoot
2 Rayman
3 Sonic the Hedgehog
4 Mario
5 Kid Icarus

KIRBY IS THE BEST NINTENDO CHARACTER

Now that I have posted a video game opinion, it's not against the rules for me to post this: I, Robot was one of the best Will Smith movies, and should have a higher rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

Back