Mercedes Rose will not be voicing Rosalina any time soon [Not really]

I like both actresses for Rosalina, but Mercedes Rose is better

I've only heard Mercedes so i dunno.

Although voice acting doesn't exactly come in huge quantities in mario games so it doesn't really matter much.

Re: Mercedes Rose will not be voicing Rosalina any time soon

Anser said:
I meant development in terms of personality. Just having a backstory doesn't make my statement valid already? Compared to other Mario characters, she does have a past, a reason to exist and to be where she is (look at Waluigi, Toadette, etc). Sense? We're talking about games where a fat, fire-throwing plumber travels through warp pipes to save a princess from a mutant turtle. I think you'll get my point with this.

Lubba is just meh. He just talks funny. Weird he hasn't appeared as playable in any spin-off yet, though...
As a character who had much spotlight, I thought she's much luckier than Daisy or Toadette who should had also appeared in Galaxy games. I agree that she can establish some real relationships with Peach and Mario to make her a recurring character.

Dorayaki said:
Anser said:
I meant development in terms of personality. Just having a backstory doesn't make my statement valid already? Compared to other Mario characters, she does have a past, a reason to exist and to be where she is (look at Waluigi, Toadette, etc). Sense? We're talking about games where a fat, fire-throwing plumber travels through warp pipes to save a princess from a mutant turtle. I think you'll get my point with this.

Lubba is just meh. He just talks funny. Weird he hasn't appeared as playable in any spin-off yet, though...
As a character who had much spotlight, I thought she's much luckier than Daisy or Toadette who should had also appeared in Galaxy games. I agree that she can establish some real relationships with Peach and Mario to make her a recurring character.

You got my point. I mean, she even appeared in a freaking movie (her cameo in Wreck-It Ralph). Not even Mario has been in a movie! (The videogame version; I'm not talking about the awful Super Mario Bros. movie).

That wasn't Rosalina in Wreck-it Ralph...that was just some random princess.

Anser said:
Dorayaki said:
Anser said:

You got my point. I mean, she even appeared in a freaking movie (her cameo in Wreck-It Ralph). Not even Mario has been in a movie! (The videogame version; I'm not talking about the awful Super Mario Bros. movie).
The Great Mission to Save Princess Peach

That movie was pretty obscure and besides, it's Japanese exclusive

Baby Luigi said:
That wasn't Rosalina in Wreck-it Ralph...that was just some random princess.

I'm 99% sure that was Rosalina. I may have to watch it again to be 100% sure.

Back