Famous people you've met

I met Christopher Sabat back in January at a con. He signed a copy of my DBZ manga vol. 4. I also got my picture with him.

For those who don't know, he voices Vegeta, Piccolo, Yamcha, and others.

GalacticPetey said:
I met Christopher Sabat back in January at a con. He signed a copy of my DBZ manga vol. 4. I also got my picture with him.

Did he do that one famous line as vegeta?

Sylveon said:
GalacticPetey said:

He doesn't like people requesting Over 9000. I didn't request him to say anything. At the panel, I asked him if he knew anything about Kai Buu Saga.

GalacticPetey said:
Sylveon said:
GalacticPetey said:

He doesn't like people requesting Over 9000. I didn't request him to say anything. At the panel, I asked him if he knew anything about Kai Buu Saga.
no dude I don't mean requesting.

I mean if he actaully said it.

Well it was at an opening of a food place. He came to open it. I was making Pizza there and he didnt know what it was. His actual words where "what is that gooey thing?". :)

met an author called june rae wood once

she wrote two books

the man who loved clowns

and turtle on a fence post

Defining "meeting" as in interacting with in person, then Ian Schreiber. Defining "meeting" as interacting with in some form, Malukah/Judith de los Santos.

I met the Hairy Bikers last winter
As well as one of the contestants who were on The Great British Bakeoff.

Along with the ones I said earlier.

Matt Foley said:
Prolly doesn't count, but I made eye contact with Curtis Armstrong at Comic-Con.

It still counts as seeing him. Hell, the majority of the celebrities I listed here were from concerts, so they didn't even look at me.

All of these happened a couple weeks ago:
-Chris Young (the outfielder, not the really tall pitcher)
-Josh Donaldson
-Grant Balfour
-Bartolo Colon
-Sean Doolittle
-Ryan Cook
-Jarrod Parker
-Curt Young
-Jesse Chavez

Bill Cosby

Back