Famous people you've met

I saw Michael Gambon in the Sainsbury's parking lot once.

Well I see John D'earth around a lot and I've met him I guess but the musically un-inclined probably wouldn't have even heard of him so

MCS said:
If you mean "met" as in seen in person, then:

"Weird Al" Yankovic (and his band)
Billy Ray Cyrus
Brandon Mull (author of Fablehaven books)
Dee Bradley Baker (Guy who's done a lot of dabbling in voice acting, took a picture with me at Disney during Star Wars weekends)
Dave Gahan, Martin Gore, and Andy Fletcher of Depeche Mode
Jack Sigler Jr. from the band Mercy (one-hit wonder for the song "Love (Can Make You Happy)")
Tom Birdseye (author)

I'm probably missing a few I can't think of off the top of my head. I know I met some other authors in 2nd grade besides Tom Birdseye but don't remember their names.

To add to this, I just remembered I saw all the members of Def Leppard and Heart at their concerts.

Well if we can include mayors and stuff like that, I met our local MP several times during awards ceremonies at my old school.

If this counts, I have a signed postcard from David Tennant, the tenth Doctor.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that my brother once wanted to key Ric Flair's car because it was parked in the fire lane. It was more hilarious because he didn't know that it was Ric Flair's car.

Lakituthequick said:
Well, there is a difference between seeing famous people, and actually meeting them ("Hi I'm so and so" *shakes hands*, that way).

Tell that to the majority of people that posted in this thread.

I'm going to laugh so much if LakitutheQuick actually goes around the forum telling people that there's actually a difference.

i met john lennon

Guiliant said:
i met john lennon

Lennon died in 1980, so for you to had met him and remember it, you'd have to be at least ten years old at the time, so you are... At least 42?

Back