Famous people you've met

I can't remember what his name was but if you count a Weatherman coming in your school and talking about weather then I've met him. (In Elementary school.)

Radagast the Brown said:
Lennon died in 1980, so for you to had met him and remember it, you'd have to be at least ten years old at the time, so you are... At least 42?

More like at least 3 years old. Do you seriously not remember anything from age 9 or earlier?

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
Radagast the Brown said:
Lennon died in 1980, so for you to had met him and remember it, you'd have to be at least ten years old at the time, so you are... At least 42?

More like at least 3 years old. Do you seriously not remember anything from age 9 or earlier?

The earliest I remember anything clearly is from age 5.

Cheyenne Bodie said:
I had Joe Biden eat at our house

Pics or it didn't happen

Radagast the Brown said:

No I do not

We're you not also dropped on your head as a child, or is that just me?

Cheyenne Bodie said:
MCS said:
Cheyenne Bodie said:
Cheyenne Bodie said:

Pics or it didn't happen

He said pics, not a video, and either way you're not even in it.
Did you what the whole thing...and do you even know what I look like? also this was years ago

I saw the part when he's with those people at dinner

Are you the insanely thin kid?

Radagast the Brown said:
Cheyenne Bodie said:
MCS said:
Cheyenne Bodie said:
Cheyenne Bodie said:

Pics or it didn't happen

He said pics, not a video, and either way you're not even in it.
Did you what the whole thing...and do you even know what I look like? also this was years ago

I saw the part when he's with those people at dinner

Are you the insanely thin kid?
Yes

So for all the people who don't know what shoey looks like, play the video from 2:17, around about there. You'll see him eating dinner with Joe Bison

Cheyenne Bodie said:

Yeah I did watch the whole thing. And I do know what you look like, I saw your Facebook.

I had a feeling you were the little kid, but I wasn't exactly sure. You were so tiny in that video compared to now I had some trouble telling. xP That's pretty cool!

Some interesting comments on that video..

Some interesting comments on that video..
That guy in the video is a piece of shit who I will personally murder if I ever see him again

I ran into RYOEI a couple years ago at an airport in Okinawa but he's not really famous outside of Japan.

I've met Kel Mitchell in person. I didn't see him at movie premieres or anything, but actually in person and I had a conversation with him. He's a nice guy. The reason I met him went to promote his, at the time, new movie at the pizza place I work at. Cedric the Entertainer was supposed to show up too, but he never came.

I met one of the (many) sons of Mitt Romney who came down here about a week ago. I shook his hand.

Guiliant said:
I met one of the (many) sons of Mitt Romney who came down here about a week ago. I shook his hand.

No, Mitt Romney has no sons. Those children come from Stephen King.

I don't think I've met anyone famous.

Back