A gold game that excludes Wario?!

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
I'm fucking serious, Nintendo. You can only push a fan so far.

this coming from the fan who said

"FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE RETRO IS MAKING DONKEY KONG IS GODLIKE AND IF THEY DO ANYTHING ELSE ME GO SUE THEM HURGADURGADURG"

you're so fucking seriously critical about everything a company does

that's like

what if you made a company and this one fan seriously criticized you all the time

how would YOU feel

Stone Cold Steve Austin said:
this coming from the fan who said

"FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE RETRO IS MAKING DONKEY KONG IS GODLIKE AND IF THEY DO ANYTHING ELSE ME GO SUE THEM HURGADURGADURG"

you're so fucking seriously critical about everything a company does

that's like

what if you made a company and this one fan seriously criticized you all the time

how would YOU feel
Just put Wario in it! It's not complicated shit! Really, it's not! It's not complicated shit!!!

:wario: Yeah man they should put Wario in this game.

I posted this on GameFAQs:

DonnyKD said:
Because the Wario Land series is as bare bones as "collect coins", right?

Seriously, comments like yours makes me wonder how many people actually played a Wario Land game.

Wario Land has you dashing and exploring a level, collecting treasures, smashing enemies, swinging around, and using the enemies' attacks to your advantage.

DonnyKD said:
I posted this on GameFAQs:

DonnyKD said:
Because the Wario Land series is as bare bones as "collect coins", right?

Seriously, comments like yours makes me wonder how many people actually played a Wario Land game.

Wario Land has you dashing and exploring a level, collecting treasures, smashing enemies, swinging around, and using the enemies' attacks to your advantage.
Thank you, Donny.

I swear, PDI. You're so critical about everything a company does.

Retro says they won't make another Donkey Kong game: WAT THIS IS TEH WRST THING EVAR WHY SHUD RETRO MAEK SUMTHING ELSE TEHY SHUD OLNY DO DOKNEY KOG I HAT ALL THIER GAEMS EEVN THOU I WNAT ANOTHER GEM FRUM TEHM! FUCK TEHM FUCK U FUCK EVERYTHING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Wario isn't in NSMB2: I HAET NINTENDO 4EVAR NOW BECUZ WARIO ISNT IN A GAEM TAHTS ALL ABOWT COINS ADN TAHTS ALLL WARIO DOSE BESIEDS FART AND PICK HIS NOES RITE???????????????????? WEL FUCK ALL A U AT NITNEDO IM GUNNA COM OVER THIER AN RAEP UR WIEFS AND DAUTERS AN KIL U ALL AN SHUV A KAKTAS UP UR ASS!

wait i just realized

pdi is 10

you're overreacting

besides

you're not angry at goldeneye

"OH MAH GOD GOLDENEYE HAS GOLD IN THE TITLE AND WARIO'S NOT IN IT WHAT A DISGRACE RADDARADDARAH"

....someone can sig that now

Wario isn't in Golden Sun or Golden Axe either.

Seriously, PDI. Wario can't be in every game with gold in it just because he likes gold. He has his own series, no need to randomly put him in a Mario game. What if there was a Donkey Kong game (WAAH! Retro's not making it!) with gold in it? Do you want Wario in that?

Sheesh, the only thing PDI doesn't overreact to is the new Spongebob episodes. To put it shortly because this is the wrong thread, he thought The Splinter was funny.

He thought The Splinter was funny.

I read Cupcakes with no problem, and I still can't watch The Splinter.

Honestly, I agree that Wario should be in the game, New Super Mario Bros. 2. I mean, it kinda screams for him to appear at some point, doesn't it? Shouldn't Wario like, appear out of nowhere if this game comes in? I think this game was a perfect opportunity for Wario to be in it, heck, even as a final boss would suffice.

But then again, the term "gold game" is way too vague. I mean, shouldn't Wario be the legendary mascot of Pokemon Gold instead of Ho-Oh by your logic, then?

It's supposed to be a pic of Pound and Pumpkin Cake with the words "Why would you even post that?". You could quote my post, copy the image url and paste it in your address bar. Usually works for me whenever someone posts a broken image.

funnyjunk doesn't work

upload the image to imgur or something

THEN post it

Don Pianta said:
Baby+cakes.+Why+would+you_a4f625_3179236.jpg

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
Just put Wario in it! It's not complicated *bleep*! Really, it's not! It's not complicated *bleep*!!!

How would you know? Have you ever created a video game before?

I kinda got an idea of it via Game Maker but adding Wario as a boss shouldn't be too hard.

Unless as a villian or NPC, at least we should see Toad and Toadette playable in the last NSMB.
After all, in the world with many golden coins, who wants to open a game company for money? I guess golden coins in NSMB aren't really doing with transactions in Mario world.

Anyway back to the topic, I don't really consider that one element can only be used in one series. Golden coins already appear in the first SMB game.

yoshibaker

he posted that he would be 10 in that how old are you thread

Stone Cold Steve Austin said:
yoshibaker

he posted that he would be 10 in that how old are you thread
learn the RULES OF INTERNET

all 8 year olds are actually FBI agents

which means that all "10" year olds are secretly rudnicki

Back