A gold game that excludes Wario?!

Stone Cold Steve Austin said:
yoshibaker

he posted that he would be 10 in that how old are you thread
Which means he certainly is, right?

If the Blue and Yellow Toad are back in Bros. U, I'm not buying it. Regardless.

Boidoh said:
Post-Damage Invincibility said:

It was confirmed they are in it.
But that doesn't mean that Wario and Waluigi can't ALSO be in it, right? Is it totally impossible that it will be a surprise not leaked until close to the game's release? I can dream, can't I?!

Boidoh said:

But that doesn't mean that Wario and Waluigi can't ALSO be in it, right? Is it totally impossible that it will be a surprise not leaked until close to the game's release? I can dream, can't I?!

No you cant. The only way that would possibly happen is if the 2 people using the gamepad get a character. And nintendo would put green toad and purple toad :P

Boidoh said:
Boidoh said:

No you cant. The only way that would possibly happen is if the 2 people using the gamepad get a character. And nintendo would put green toad and purple toad :P
No what i'm saying is that players 3 and 4 can choose to play as W and L inSTEAD of choosing the Toads! Why would there need to be players 5 and 6?! Isn't it possible that they are unlockable?! I guess Waluigi fans have to settle for him only being roster filler from now until the end of time.

Boidoh said:
Boidoh said:

No what i'm saying is that players 3 and 4 can choose to play as W and L inSTEAD of choosing the Toads! Why would there need to be players 5 and 6?! Isn't it possible that they are unlockable?! I guess Waluigi fans have to settle for him only being roster filler from now until the end of time.

Why would Wario and Waluigi want to save Peach ?
The only time it happens was for Wario in SM64DS, but for the cake I guess.

That's a pretty weak reason to not buy a game. You're not forced to play as them. And if you're expecting Waluigi and Wario, well, that's great, but you should set your expectations REALLY low. Because Nintendo honestly does not give a crap about putting Waluigi and Wario into their platforming games.

The funny thing about all of this is that Wario is more about hunting actual treasure than just collecting coins. Coin hunting isn't entirely exciting enough for him.

Post-Damage Invincibility, I have a question for you.

What if Nintendo made a platforming game with gold with Wario in it, BUT because it had Blue and Yellow Toad, would you still buy it?

Boidoh said:
Boidoh said:

Well, remembering that the whole reason for his existence in the first palce was so that Wario can have a partner in the spinoff games...

I honestly don't think that Nintendo will ever involve Waluigi in anything else besides spin-offs

Gold games that exclude Wario?

No idea, all games I know have Wario in it.

Stone Cold Steve Austin said:
ssbm doesn't have wario in it :P

Wario_trophy_%28SSBM%29.jpg

Are you freaking serious?

Why every game needs Wario on it? How fanboyish.

I remember a game that started Tingle in which you had to become rich, and there was no Wario to be found there.

I really wanted to Wario be unlocked after collecting one million coins... :-\

You get that stupid Golden Statue instead (that is a *bleep* new title screen). Screw you Nintendo!!! :mad:

You know, I'm fine with Wario not being in this.

Now if this game was about treasure, that would be different.

Guess what the reward for getting 9,999,999 coins?

A message saying: "The coin counter doesn't go any higher! You're THAT good."

That's funny, Nintendo. Nice.

Baby Luigi said:

Who is crazy enough to collect 9 999 999 coins ? :)

Cirdec said:
Baby Luigi said:

Who is crazy enough to collect 9 999 999 coins ? :mad:

Someone who plays the game for about five minutes.

Seriously, this game is literally stacked to the teeth with coins. I'm surprised Nintendo didn't put it up to 9,000,000,000,000 on the limit.

Bane said:
Cirdec said:
Baby Luigi said:

Who is crazy enough to collect 9 999 999 coins ? :mad:

Someone who plays the game for about five minutes.

Seriously, this game is literally stacked to the teeth with coins. I'm surprised Nintendo didn't put it up to 9,000,000,000,000 on the limit.

That would be in the next Wario game

Back