Favorite bands/musicians

They really are. Few of the other grunge bands of the era could pull of both Beatles-y ballads like "Dumb" and pounding heavy metal like "Scentless Apprentice." Also, their drummer was the ever-awesome Dave Grohl.

In Utero is probably my favorite of their albums, but their other ones are pretty great too.

Gideon Gordon Graves said:
The Response I Know I Should Give:
Sure you are, just like I'm allowed to disagree with you.
reminds me of this stupid essay topic i had once

it was like "Should all opinions be tolerated and respected, or should people take a stand against opinions they consider to be wrong?"

option one means people are allowed to have opinions
option two means people are allowed to have opinions about opinions

so basically they both say that you're allowed to have an opinion

and therefore the question is pointless

The Dark Knight said:
I'm sorry, I didn't know I wasn't allowed to have an opinion.
You're allowed to have an opinion, but you're not allowed to be a dickhead about it.

Gideon Gordon Graves said:
They really are. Few of the other grunge bands of the era could pull of both Beatles-y ballads like "Dumb" and pounding heavy metal like "Scentless Apprentice." Also, their drummer was the ever-awesome Dave Grohl.

In Utero is probably my favorite of their albums, but their other ones are pretty great too.

Y'know Scarecrow, you were the one who got me into Muse. In fact they were the first non-pop band I had listened to and liked. After that I started getting interested into more rock and punk bands, and even into screamer. You, sir, have converted me.

If it wasn't for you, I probably would have a terrible music taste.

Speaking of Muse, I share my birthday with their lead singer Matthew Bellamy.

I've said it before, but Stooben and Scarecrow are my two favourite people to talk to concerning music. I don't know anyone else as open-minded and eager to try out as many different artists as is humanly possible as them.

Bane said:
Y'know Scarecrow, you were the one who got me into Muse. In fact they were the first non-pop band I had listened to and liked. After that I started getting interested into more rock and punk bands, and even into screamer. You, sir, have converted me.

Have you had a listen to Madness yet?

schmutz said:
Bane said:

Have you had a listen to Madness yet?

Litterally five seconds after it came out ;D

Back