Favorite bands/musicians

Forgive me. I must be having a hard time adjusting to the fact that something as bad as Homestuck is a band. This exact same thing happened with Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black.

How do you know?

In fact, how do you know what I have actually done? How do you know that I haven't actually seen Homestuck, how do you know that I don't like it, I could be playing you all like pianos, I could really like it. You don't have a fucking clue.

Heck, I could be a troll on the wiki, that no one has suspected. I could be a genius in real life, but I just act like an average person on the Internet to remain anonymous.

Ask me if I have heard any of the songs.

None of them.

But then again, I may have heard all of them, or some of them.

In fact I could have heard songs such as MeGaLoVaNia, Gardener, The Nic Cage song, Harlequin and Showtime remix to name a few.

Then again, I could be lying through my teeth.

Bane said:
None of them.

But then again, I may have heard all of them, or some of them.

In fact I could have heard songs such as MeGaLoVaNia, Gardener, The Nic Cage song, Harlequin and Showtime remix to name a few.

Then again, I could be lying through my teeth.
...I'll take your word for it.

MCS said:
Maybe she's raised around country/pop music. Maybe it just appeals to her tastes. Leave her be.

I think she should try other music. I don't have a problem with it if that's just what she likes but it'd be a shame if that was all she had listened to in her life and she never tried anything else.

Bane said:
Forgive me. I must be having a hard time adjusting to the fact that something as bad as Homestuck is a band. This exact same thing happened with Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black.

Dude, shut the fuck up. I've only read, like, two pages of Homestuck and I have no opinion on it whatsoever but both the obsessive fandom and obnoxious hatedom are annoying as fuck so just stop talking about it, or at least talk about it more civilly.

oh hey it's a flame war about music

I remember when I was the one who started them all back in the day

good times

oh yeah by the way scarecrow, you (alongside Stooben) are my absolute favourite person to talk to concerning music and that post there is one of the reasons

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
you (alongside Stooben) are my absolute favourite person to talk to concerning music and that post there is one of the reasons
'

thanks man, you too :)

My favorite bands/musicians would be:

Arcade Fire
Boards of Canada
Bon Iver
Radiohead
Pixies
Gorillaz
Blur
Aphex Twin
Massive Attack
Queens of the Stone Age
System of a Down
Interpol
Smashing Pumpkins
Nirvana
Alice in Chains
Pearl Jam
The Hold Steady
My Morning Jacket
Nine Inch Nails
Sufjan Stevens
Silversun Pickups
REM
Rush
Eric Clapton

Gideon Gordon Graves said:
MCS said:
Maybe she's raised around country/pop music. Maybe it just appeals to her tastes. Leave her be.

I think she should try other music. I don't have a problem with it if that's just what she likes but it'd be a shame if that was all she had listened to in her life and she never tried anything else.

Bane said:

Dude, shut the fuck up. I've only read, like, two pages of Homestuck and I have no opinion on it whatsoever but both the obsessive fandom and obnoxious hatedom are annoying as fuck so just stop talking about it, or at least talk about it more civilly.

Yes sir. :(

This I agree with. Queen Boo, why don't you listen to some Led Zeppelin, Alice in Chains, Nirvana, or Foster the People?

MCS said:

This I agree with. Queen Boo, why don't you listen to some Led Zeppelin, Alice in Chains, Nirvana, or Foster the People?
Ha. Ha. HAHAHAHA.

Wait, your serious?

Nirvana were a fantastic band for their time, but not quite the greatest of the genre.

The Dark Knight said:
MCS said:
Ha. Ha. HAHAHAHA.

Wait, your serious?

Nirvana is an extremely popular band, so I'm pretty sure he is serious.

If Queen Boo is interested in pop, I'd like to recommend Take That. They have good rhythm, and despite the fact they are pop, they are well received with the Rock industry or whatever it's called. The social circle of rock obsessed peers or something.

Take That could be considered the missing link between Pop and Rock.

The Dark Knight said:
Ha. Ha. HAHAHAHA.

Wait, your serious?

What about my serious?

Bane said:
If Queen Boo is interested in pop, I'd like to recommend Take That. They have good rhythm, and despite the fact they are pop, they are well received with the Rock industry or whatever it's called. The social circle of rock obsessed peers or something.

Take That could be considered the missing link between Pop and Rock.

There's quite a few bands that can be considered pop rock that I'm sure she'd like.

The Dark Knight said:
MCS said:

Ha. Ha. HAHAHAHA.

Wait, your serious?

Are you laughing at the idea that she'd like Nirvana, or the idea that Nirvana is good?

I can't tell whether I should insult you or not.

:(

The Dark Knight said:
MCS said:

Ha. Ha. HAHAHAHA.

Wait, your serious?

Are you laughing at the idea that she'd like Nirvana, or the idea that Nirvana is good?

Because if it's the latter I'm afraid I'm going to have to tell you to go fuck yourself.
I'm sorry, I didn't know I wasn't allowed to have an opinion.

not if it's a bad one, no

Back