Favorite bands/musicians

That type of music can kill me, am I excused?

*Sigh* You're right, I just need to calm down and stop. And I just call it cussing.

And sorry.

Smasher said:
While I don't really like any artist on her list (with the exception of Rascal Flatts), I don't really think we should be bothering her/teasing her/whatever you're doing about her music tastes. :|

I do agree with this. We all have to learn to respect each other's musical tastes. Maybe she's raised around country/pop music. Maybe it just appeals to her tastes. Leave her be.

MCS said:
Smasher said:
While I don't really like any artist on her list (with the exception of Rascal Flatts), I don't really think we should be bothering her/teasing her/whatever you're doing about her music tastes. :|

I do agree with this. We all have to learn to respect each other's musical tastes. Maybe she's raised around country/pop music. Maybe it just appeals to her tastes. Leave her be.

I disagree. But in a loving way.

Gorillaz
White Stripes
REM
Blur
Red hot chilli peppers
Green Day
Led Zeppelin
Rolling Stones
Jack White
Raconteurs
Homestuck
Kojji Kondo

Guilty pleasures:
Caramell
LittleKuriboh

It kinda is, it has a whole group of people composing music together. And it's pretty much all kickass music.

So yeah I forgot, I also love Homestuck and Koji Kondo.

Bane said:
IT IS NOT

*punches Nabber in the face*
band (noun):
a.
a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type: rock band; calypso band; mariachi band.
b.
a musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays especially for marching or open-air performances.

why does it matter to you so much if it is or isn't anyway, neptune?

(it is, btw)

Back