Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Ashley

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Kat & Ana Duo

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Radagast the Brown said:
videofreakboy91 said:
well u guys suck, because i wouldn't mind another wario character, i don't really care who, but someone else would be nice.

You really need to perk up your attitude, young man, as we have a rule that clearly states that you must show respect to all members at all times.
Yes and there is a no spam rule that applies to Mindless Junk and we all know that works out perfectly

videofreakboy91 said:
oh give me a break, this is getting ridiculous. get over it, i said it. let's move on.

Pfft, I'm just reminding you of the rules. If you didn't want me reminding you of the rules, you shouldn't have committed the crime in the first place.

Cheyenne Bodie said:
Radagast the Brown said:
videofreakboy91 said:
well u guys suck, because i wouldn't mind another wario character, i don't really care who, but someone else would be nice.

You really need to perk up your attitude, young man, as we have a rule that clearly states that you must show respect to all members at all times.
Yes and there is a no spam rule that applies to Mindless Junk and we all know that works out perfectly
Yes, the one enforced by the most non-serious user, ShyGuy27

I don't get how he was the one who came up with that rule, despite the fact that in reality he wouldn't really care for the rules.

But hey, I'm not the one to argue against the rules.

Radagast the Brown said:

Just because we have a rule doesn't mean it gets enforced.
Other rules:
1. No double posting.
2. Bumping
3. Posts that don't contribute to the topic (one word posts like: "this", "that", "^") or just quoting a previous post without saying anything.
Just saying.

Radagast the Brown said:
It's also a rule to use proper grammar around here.

Considering a lot of people lack proper grammar, that's not really a big deal.

I'm rather surprised a mod hasn't come in here to tell everyone to get back on topic.

Anyway, if we do get Wario newcomers, it'll most likely be Captain Syrup or Kat and Ana.

Hey, I was warned for not showing proper respect towards people! Why should anyone else be any different?

Back